What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Championship game weekend 12/3 - 12/4

And now it is over.

Who would have thought that with all the talent all over the field for both teams the difference between the teams would come down to which QB steps up to the moment and which one makes the mistakes under pressure.

never happened before in football....

I hate how good Alabama is. Even when they're not playing to their talent level and capabilities, across the program they're still better than everyone else when it matters most. Saban is a freaking wizard ninja.

Nick Saban. That is all
I hate how good Alabama is. Even when they're not playing to their talent level and capabilities, across the program they're still better than everyone else when it matters most. Saban is a freaking wizard ninja.
He's freakin' amazing. And college football is a lot less fun for me than it used to be. It's only partially because my team sucks.

He's freakin' amazing. And college football is a lot less fun for me than it used to be. It's only partially because my team sucks.

I get what you're saying but at the same time I just have to admire how amazing his run has been. 6 national titles at Bama over 12 years, that's unreal. We're watching the best coach in college football history.

They’ll still be in I’d bet. Right?
I don't know. I hope they are. But NCAA D1 football needs to start requiring Saban to win 13 games in a 12-game regular season. Somehow he'd still find a way to win all 13 when he only played 12. He's that freaking good and that much better than everyone else.

OU fans all slobbering for grandpa Venables.
Could the fact that Alabama has abused your boy Lanning's defense have something to do with that?

I mean they had as many points at half on UGA's supposedly vaunted defense as Auburn (who was playing a one legged QB) allowed in 4 OTs last week.

Back