What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Chip Long - OC Notre Dame

Wells, no. What I’m hearing is U st fans want him gone so they can make the OC the HC. We don’t need Hawkins 2.0

My biggest customer is in Logan and I travel there monthly. Nobody wants that, so I'd question such sources.

Their OC is great, but he's NOT head coaching material. Wells has done a great job there given the difficulty in recruiting and that his staff has regularly been fleeced from P5.

They love Wells. I don't think he's right for THIS job at this time, but not because USU fans want him gone.

Hahahaha. Holy ****.

Yes, that is me. And for the record no, I have no relationship to him aside from hearing him speak at coaching clinics over the years. My father was a long time high school coach before he passed and we used to go to the Rutgers clinics all the time. Because of that I’ve been following his career for a long time and I’m fed up with the same old BS at Colorado. I think he’s the best coach for the job, don’t see why that’s a big deal.

On a topic that actually matters:

I read a story that Brian Kelly would consider making another run at the pro’s. Apparently he put out feelers a few years ago and the Giants were interested. If that happens (don’t think it does), is Long the leading candidate for that job?

If its not Schiano my guess is going to be you'll be back to blast it.

If you’ve read my posts you’d know I’d be very happy with a few of the names that have popped up. I don’t think Long would be a bad choice, I just think Colorado can do better.

I don’t even think Colorado will hire Schiano. I wish / hope they do, but I haven’t seen his name pop up almost anywhere.

If you’ve read my posts you’d know I’d be very happy with a few of the names that have popped up. I don’t think Long would be a bad choice, I just think Colorado can do better.

I don’t even think Colorado will hire Schiano. I wish / hope they do, but I haven’t seen his name pop up almost anywhere.
That could actually be a good sign

Back