What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime / Buffs Football Social Media Thread

ESPN Big 12 preview is hilarious. Keeping this receipt. They also didn't mention SS2 or basically anything else except Jordan Seaton and a tepid mention of loving that 12 goes both ways

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-06 at 6.10.17 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-06 at 6.10.17 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
Lots of media are trashing CP and CU, over Cormani, the gangster lockeroom bull.

I think this makes CU and CP's bond tighter - the common enemies.

I think this puts a chip on our guys shoulders.

It may intimidate a few people - but not many

This is SI, which years ago I respected:

https://www.si.com/college/florida/...rmani-mcclain-nightmare-colorado-01j4ht076bwy
Did this guy submit his first draft in crayon? Jeebus, that's a terribly written article regardless of the fact it's all bull****.

Last edited:
Did this guy submit his first draft in crayon? Jeebus, that's a terribly written article regardless of the fact its all bull****.
This corder guy has Less followers on Twitter than I do. I have 225 I think. Anyways, Dan Le Batard was stupid enough to have him on his show today and clips were circulating on the internet.

At some point today, Le Batard scrubbed the whole interview from his Twitter and youtube pages.

Lots of media are trashing CP and CU, over Cormani, the gangster lockeroom bull.

I think this makes CU and CP's bond tighter - the common enemies.

I think this puts a chip on our guys shoulders.

It may intimidate a few people - but not many

This is SI, which years ago I respected:

https://www.si.com/college/florida/...rmani-mcclain-nightmare-colorado-01j4ht076bwy
IF Cormani was assaulted by Shilo, he should press charges or file a complaint with the University. Otherwise this is bullsh!t.

I'm not gonna lie, the edit by the CU team was pretty bad even though it was the same play. And some of these videos mocking it have been absolutely hilarious.

can someone explain what this 'darts' stuff is all about if not "precise passes by a QB"?

Biggest was just absolutely zero clue who is on the roster. Apparently OSU & Utah are automatic losses, Sheduer is borderline 1st round pick & pumping up other teams but couldn't remember even basic names
I don't blame the lack of knowledge on the roster. There are die hard CU fans on this site who have said they don't know who most guys are, and CU runs 4th or 5th in this state behind Broncos, Nuggets, Avs, and maybe Rockies in terms of sports radio talk.

The OSU and Utah takes are just the common sentiment nationally. CU is definitely a double digit dog to both of those programs if the lines came out today.

The Shedeur draft status take is definitely ignorant. All you have to do is pull up a 2025 draft analysis and see the draft experts say Shedeur is a top 5-10 pick at worst.

Back