What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado @ USC

GIF by South Park

Sneed runs the worst and laziest routes, he should have been at that spot and challenged for that ball, and worst case it was a knock down.
Amazed he plays as much as he does with that route running

My God.

I put that on the coaches as much as Shrout.

Why are you even calling that play?
Agreed. Rolling a right handed QB to his left, with pressure, with only one WR on that side of the field. Such a poorly designed play and call. Not placing your team in a good position

i told folks repeatedly we would miss montez even with all his flaws.

here is the proof, again.

competent qb is a must-have to be even possibly competitive.

good god we need a new coach and some hope.

i ****ing hate the condoms, with a hate that burns without ever stopping.

what a ****ing **** show.

i told folks repeatedly we would miss montez even with all his flaws.

here is the proof, again.

competent qb is a must-have to be even possibly competitive.

good god we need a new coach and some hope.

i ****ing hate the condoms, with a hate that burns without ever stopping.

what a ****ing **** show.
Montez was 2-0 against the Corn so I know what you mean.

The thing is, we’ve made so many boneheaded mistakes! Fumbles. Interceptions. Penalties. They just kill us. Not that we’d win, but we’d keep it much closer than it is.

I'm done.

Obviously I didn't expect even a close game, but to watch the effort put forth by the offense in the running game, and the defense before they got gassed just wasted by a terrible QB and abysmal playcalling made me way more pissed than I should be.

Hopefully we get someone, anyone, who can produce a halfway effective game plan, but if Shrout is the starting QB next season, it's not gonna matter.

I'm done.

Obviously I didn't expect even a close game, but to watch the effort put forth by the offense in the running game, and the defense before they got gassed just wasted by a terrible QB and abysmal playcalling made me way more pissed than I should be.

Hopefully we get someone, anyone, who can produce a halfway effective game plan, but if Shrout is the starting QB next season, it's not gonna matter.
it ain't the game plan. or the play calling.

but, yeah, i am done with this for the eve too.

vaya con dios.

Back