What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado @ USC

This is the embarrassment we were all expecting. Buffs have quit against the 2nd and 3rd teamers of usc.

Not only are we soft and weak, we’re also stupid and slow. We should tell everyone on this team leave in the off-season. This is an FCS roster.

• Unlike
Reactions: DBT
The fact that Cal and Arizona scored 35 and 37 on this team shows you how absolutely garbage this program has become.

it ain't the game plan. or the play calling.

but, yeah, i am done with this for the eve too.

vaya con dios.

We were gonna lose no matter what, don't get me wrong, but let's honest. When you are running the ball basically at will, and you suddenly chuck the ball downfield with a QB that you know can't hit the broad side of a barn, yeah, that's the playcalling.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter, it's just what's got me irrationally angry.

Worked late tonight. Recorded the game, checked in late in 1Q and CU was trailing 0-2. Thought to myself, could it be we hang in and pull a late upset?! Check the score later, down 17-48. Had a good chuckle with myself and remembered real life. Thankful that no hours of my life will be wasted watching another boat race.

Worked late tonight. Recorded the game, checked in late in 1Q and CU was trailing 0-2. Thought to myself, could it be we hang in and pull a late upset?! Check the score later, down 17-48. Had a good chuckle with myself and remembered real life. Thankful that no hours of my life will be wasted watching another boat race.
I didn’t even bother to try to watch. Just checked on the score twice and continued on with my Friday night. Sad that in the past, a Friday night Buffs football game would have been something to look forward to. Instead, not even worth watching since we’re just not even in the game and the outcome isn’t in doubt. Go buffs- the future is bright with hope a new coach can make this fun again.

Bad night for the Buffs. USC is a talented team but like Oregon I do not see the intensity and physicality when these teams play versus what I see when I watch teams like Georgia, LSU, Alabama, Ohio State, etc. I hope the PAC gets a team in the CFB playoff but I don't think they are on the level of some other top teams.

Bad night for the Buffs. USC is a talented team but like Oregon I do not see the intensity and physicality when these teams play versus what I see when I watch teams like Georgia, LSU, Alabama, Ohio State, etc. I hope the PAC gets a team in the CFB playoff but I don't think they are on the level of some other top teams.

Don't worry. UCLA is going to club them like baby seals, then they'll lose to ND to make the conference look stupid.

Team was so mistake prone it didn't give itself an opportunity to stay in the game. Shrout had a terrible night. You can't miss that easy touchdown pass to Brady. Losing momentum and then getting one dimensional was a death blow. Defense couldn't take advantage of USC mistakes. The number of times we gave up a 1st down after USC was way behind the sticks in that 1st half was an insult to football.

Back