What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Utah - November 25, 1:00 PM MST on PAC-12 Network

Pac 12 Utah vs CU... 11-2
Awesome, how about this

Colorado all-time record = 716-520-36
Utah all-time records = 711-476-31

National Championships = CU has 1 and Utah has none

Conference Championships in P5 = CU has 6 and Utah has 2

Head to Head, Utah has taken the lead by like 2 games, and that sucks, but I would argue that the real battles will begin next year in the Big12 together now that both teams are fully committed to greatness. Colorado gave up on supporting its program from an administrative viewpoint in 2005 the day they fired Coach Barnett, so now that there is a legitimate commitment by both schools to greatness, we can compare and compete together.

You got us when we were down by our own pathetic choices, but we are back and we can measure our schlongs starting next year.

Peace out

I thought today answered some questions about Staub. I now feel like we have a backup QB for 2024 who would give us an opportunity to win if Shedeur is ever unable to go. Looked very good, imo, for a frosh in only his 2nd real game action.
Agreed for the most part, but remember what happens when opposing teams have film. Still, I'll take his performance as a big positive going forward.

Agreed for the most part, but remember what happens when opposing teams have film. Still, I'll take his performance as a big positive going forward.
For sure. But I'm a lot more confident we have a solid backup for next season with a whole offseason of development beforehand. And I'm feeling better that in 2 years we'll have at least one vet that someone is going to have to beat out to be the heir to #2.

Will Ferrell Elf GIF by filmeditor

Good! but what will you do when CU is much improved next year. I would hope we get an apology from you, for the people that don't have you on ignore.
Who the **** would I owe an apology to? I'm sorry I pointed out how much ass this team was, and how it hurt your delicate little feelings? I'm sorry that we had the worst OL in college football, and that by pointing it out, I made you feel like less of a man?

Conversely, when this team is 5-7 next year, will you be profuse in your apologies to me about how you were overly sunshiney and couldn't see that not changing 3/4 of the coaching staff wad a bad idea? How even with 12 NFL level WRs, we just couldn't seem to win games with our qb on his ****ing ass 12 times a game?

Who the **** would I owe an apology to? I'm sorry I pointed out how much ass this team was, and how it hurt your delicate little feelings? I'm sorry that we had the worst OL in college football, and that by pointing it out, I made you feel like less of a man?
You would apologize to me first and foremost and then you would apologize to the rest of the board for being such a whiny bitch over and over and over again. YOU WILL gain perspective and YOU WILL develop self awareness!

Awesome, how about this

Colorado all-time record = 716-520-36
Utah all-time records = 711-476-31

National Championships = CU has 1 and Utah has none

Conference Championships in P5 = CU has 6 and Utah has 2

Head to Head, Utah has taken the lead by like 2 games, and that sucks, but I would argue that the real battles will begin next year in the Big12 together now that both teams are fully committed to greatness. Colorado gave up on supporting its program from an administrative viewpoint in 2005 the day they fired Coach Barnett, so now that there is a legitimate commitment by both schools to greatness, we can compare and compete together.

You got us when we were down by our own pathetic choices, but we are back and we can measure our schlongs starting next year.

Peace out
Well in all fairness... you guys did get 5 downs.

You would apologize to me first and foremost and then you would apologize to the rest of the board for being such a whiny bitch over and over and over again. YOU WILL gain perspective and YOU WILL develop self awareness!
I need to apologize to the person who has repeated called me an idiot for pointing out this **** that is this team.

I need to develop self awareness when everything I've said about this team is correct.

You keep telling yourself that. When you're done, let me know.

I know who I am, who this team is, and who you are.

Please keep telling me what I WILL do do.

****ing tool. Keep pumping bull**** and sunshine.

I need to apologize to the person who has repeated called me an idiot for pointing out this **** that is this team.

I need to develop self awareness when everything I've said about this team is correct.

You keep telling yourself that. When you're done, let me know.

I know who I am, who this team is, and who you are.

Please keep telling me what I WILL do do.

****ing tool. Keep pumping bull**** and sunshine.
Keep blessing us with your perspective. Happy Holidays. There's a lot to be thankful for.

Nah Zandi isnt a troll, he's just in the midst of a psychotic break.
Sorry I can't toe the "we'll be better next year" line any ****ing more. It's old. It's tired. It's ****ing bull****.

This team is ****ty. This coaching staff is ****ty. We aren't going to magically get "easily win the conference" better next year (not you, but some ppl).

If we manage to pull together not the worst P5 OL possible, we might be bowl eligible next year.

Maybe.

With a LOT of coaching changes. That no one (read Prime) has even talked about.

Back