What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Utah - November 25, 1:00 PM MST on PAC-12 Network

I'd expect nothing less from Utah. There's a reason why Donavan Mitchell left, because nothing changes there.

2013? Forgiveness ever? He keeps getting head coaching job offers that he turns down over and over again... to be the Heir apparent. I guess we should just hope to hire the next Prime. Oh and yeah... Whittingham stuck by him during that and let him pay his penance. Family on 3. It's a completely different concept than you guys have.

Maybe we should try to win more than we lose, before we open our ****ing mouths about "easily winning the conference".

AU, KU, KSU, OSU all boatrace this team this year. UU beat us with their 5th string qb - note that their all world, 9th year Sr qb will be back next year.

They will all also try to get better next year.
I am frustrated with the season just like you, but I think Nik has it right. We’ve gotta have some fun with this. Let’s all rally together and enjoy the ride. You’ve been a fan for decades through all this losing. We all obviously care about our Buffs and want them to win. This time it’s going to be different.

I'll give prime a year or two before I start going full ZandiBuff on their asses.

Going Crazy GIF

Last edited:
2013? Forgiveness ever? He keeps getting head coaching job offers that he turns down over and over again... to be the Heir apparent. I guess we should just hope to hire the next Prime. Oh and yeah... Whittingham stuck by him during that and let him pay his penance. Family on 3. It's a completely different concept than you guys have.
Has he directly acknowledged what he did, apologized publicly and privately, and taken action to educate himself so that he becomes a different person from the man who did it?

If so, I will forgive and move on. If not, the time that's passed doesn't mean dick.

Has he directly acknowledged what he did, apologized publicly and privately, and taken action to educate himself so that he becomes a different person from the man who did it?

If so, I will forgive and move on. If not, the time that's passed doesn't mean dick.
Solid. He absolutely paid his price... and then some.

Funny! You brought up unfounded accusations towards McCartneys ethics and I bring up documented text messages that your beloved D coordinator made. But yes forgiveness, because he's been loyal to his racist city and state. Better yet Whittingham stuck by his racist assistant coach.

FORGIVENESS

Funny! You brought up unfounded accusations towards McCartneys ethics and I bring up documented text messages that your beloved D coordinator made. But yes forgiveness, because he's been loyal to his racist city and state. Better yet Whittingham stuck by his racist assistant coach.

FORGIVENESS
Perfect example.

This place had some great thinkers and outstanding sh!t talkers... I miss when you guys were decent at football.

We are actually ahead of you now... head to head. We also appear to be pulling away. Thank God we still have Whittingham... and recruiting. We are going to be Soo much better next year...
I have to believe the reason you're so insecure is that the Big XII wanted CU more than than Utah. That's got to hurt. Doing everything right (look at us, look at us!), beating 'Bama in the Sugar Bowl (won't someone notice us?), beating USC all the time and winning the Pac 12 Championship (we're really, really the best...won't someone notice?) and destroying a bad CU team perennially. And yet, we were the apple of the Big XII's eye. The BIG wanted all sorts of other Pac teams, but not the champ (why don't they care about us?).

And you post on this board, boasting the accomplishments of the great Utah Utes. I acknowledge all of the great accomplishments that you've shared. But I don't think anyone here cares.

Anyway, good win today.

I have to believe the reason you're so insecure is that the Big XII wanted CU more than than Utah. That's got to hurt. Doing everything right (look at us, look at us!), beating 'Bama in the Sugar Bowl (won't someone notice us?), beating USC all the time and winning the Pac 12 Championship (we're really, really the best...won't someone notice?) and destroying a bad CU team perennially. And yet, we were the apple of the Big XII's eye. The BIG wanted all sorts of other Pac teams, but not the champ (why don't they care about us?).

And you post on this board, boasting the accomplishments of the great Utah Utes. I acknowledge all of the great accomplishments that you've shared. But I don't think anyone here cares.

Anyway, good win today.
Ah Ken... I expected so much more. This is beneath you lame. I know you have better game than this... I've seen it. Scoreboard. 11-2 and those 2 were upsets. What was it no more?

Last edited:
This is why most people don’t engage you here. You’re just not any good at the **** talking. You’re boring, unoriginal, and you repeat the same “insults”. We all know and acknowledge how bad CU football has been, so continuing to troll by **** talking the program isn’t going to get it done
It’s No Nut November, dumbass
Ok cuck.
You neva'
Well obviously, you either. Year after year.
Well hiring coach after coach aint working. But it's sure making the program broke.

Have fun at the potato bowl. I can't wait for the off season. For the first time in a long time
I can't wait to face you guys' next year. More talk and hype... less doing as always. 5th string QB got it done this year. Hey maybe the portal is the answer you're looking for.

I can't wait to face you guys' next year. More talk and hype... less doing as always. 5th string QB got it done this year. Hey maybe the portal is the answer you're looking for.
Maybe Cam will be over his 5 year injury by then? Anyways, we are the most viewed team in the country. So I expect a thank you when we out talent you g5 peasants

Last edited:
Maybe Cam will be over his 5 year injury by the?. Anyways, we are the most viewed team in the country. So I expect a thank you when we out talent you g5 peasants
Maybe Cam embarrasses you again like the program you've displayed yourselves to be year after year... congratulations on your improvement from the absolutely worst program in the FBS last year. 4-8 was a big stretch and you achieved it against mediocre talent at best. But keep talkin' sh!t... you always got that. I'm almost sorry I spoiled the intervention gents. Carry on.

Well hiring coach after coach aint working. But it's sure making the program broke.
Go back to my challenge post, we gave up any semblance of administrative support for Football from 2005 to 2022, but we are now back to supporting football, so anything you think you can claim over us should restart moving forward. You got the first win, see you next year, and this was a down year for you, are you sure you will actually make it back up to the top.

Back