What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado vs Oregon State

The new coach should kick out every QB other than McCown the minute they step on campus. We’re worse than Iowa’s friggin’ QB room. Good lord.

"No, it is not new. You are not supposed to land on or put your body weight on the QB."

I'm aware of the piledriving-type sack historically being called as roughing, but it seems like we're inching toward defenders having to suspend themselves in mid-air when all of their forward energy is moving toward sacking a static, or retreating, QB. I guess the defender is supposed to rush forward, break down when arriving at the QB, and then orchestrate a grasp/wrestle move. Meanwhile, the QB is still scanning the field, throwing, etc.

Maybe I should stop typing and drink more.
You can tackle people without jumping on them or putting your full body weight on them.

Phil McGeoghan is apparently one terrible ****ing coach. After raving about how this year‘s WR room was better than last year‘s, his players can’t get open and routinely drop passes.
Puff pieces galore on him before the season too

I’d imagine Tyson was so shocked at being wide open he started to look for a running lane before the ball got there.

"No, it is not new. You are not supposed to land on or put your body weight on the QB."

I'm aware of the piledriving-type sack historically being called as roughing, but it seems like we're inching toward defenders having to suspend themselves in mid-air when all of their forward energy is moving toward sacking a static, or retreating, QB. I guess the defender is supposed to rush forward, break down when arriving at the QB, and then orchestrate a grasp/wrestle move. Meanwhile, the QB is still scanning the field, throwing, etc.

Maybe I should stop typing and drink more.
Don’t lift your feet. Don’t press your chest. Break your fall. It has to be taught/coached.

Laurence Fishburne Sweet Jesus GIF by NETFLIX

well, the state of the program, encapsulated...

hit a bar for food and drinks that we knew would have the game on.

a total of 6 Buff fans in the joint... maybe 8 or so beav fans...

end of first q, down to about 4 Buff fans... ms. liver watching something on her phone.

mid 2nd q, down to just ms. liver and me... 8 oregon state peeps still all into it...

halftime, we close out and bail...

back to the house... oregon state scores again.

killing the joy of college football, week by week, minute by minute.

Back