What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado vs Oregon State

yeah, like dudes come out of other never-will-be-good programs... he exceeds the modest expectations of the program he runs.

there are a million of these coaches. proof comes as they move up in class.

just to use a random example, barnett was a ****ing good high school coach and i personally experienced being on the other side of that altho we did beat his ass. barnett was a ****ing good coordinator at a real program. barnett took a traditionally ****ty program in a real conference to levels they had never reached before. barnett managed to put a formerly elite program in the nc conversation despite all the limitations. that is the trajectory of a good coach.

maybe j smith is like that or maybe he has found his perfect level (dan hawkins)...

i dunno.

i just know i am not satisfied with being a no-real-hope program.
Jonathan Smith was a trusted coach for Pete and then took over a basement level program. He now has them bowl eligible two seasons in a row. They’re on a better trajectory.

Van Wells is our best OL guy and I really hope he is OK for now and long term, the next coaching staff will need him.

c285c3a6d4ce817ede5bc69cc03adcf1.gif

TCU 31 KSU 28 4th quarter just saying

Not tackling again, who is teaching the Sportscenter hitting, where you just ram into a guy and never wrap up?
Pathetic form and results

Sheep won, if we got Hawaii at home we would win to but not in the cards.

Means that we again have the worst record of any college football team in Colorado not named Fort Lewis.

We are so lucky to have Hagan coaching so we can get the best out of the RB position each year.
I cannot see him remaining in that role next year, gotta have a fresh set of eyes. Good talent with Hankerson and Venn. (if we can keep them)

Is Hankerson in the Hagan doghouse due to one freaking fumble? Did he mouth back to him and then he has to sit

Is Hankerson in the Hagan doghouse due to one freaking fumble? Did he mouth back to him and then he has to sit
I think he twisted his knee. Pure speculation based on how he got tackled that caused the fumble. Awkward twist down on the knee. I saw him flinch and fumble. Then he wasn’t in again.

We are so lucky to have Hagan coaching so we can get the best out of the RB position each yea
We're so thin at running back, we had to use a DB on a few plays. He had 1 carry.
But nice you found a reason to rag on DH - who, I can safely say, is10x the Buff you will ever be.

"Then, early in the game, starter Anthony Hankerson took a hit and did not return, leaving CU with Jayle Stacks and walkon Charlie Offerdahl. Late in the game, when Stacks was out with a minor injury and Offerdahl lost a shoe after a run, the Buffs briefly inserted walkon defensive back Dante Capolungo, who finished with one carry."

We're so thin at running back, we had to use a DB on a few plays. He had 1 carry.
But nice you found a reason to rag on DH - who, I can safely say, is10x the Buff you will ever be.

"Then, early in the game, starter Anthony Hankerson took a hit and did not return, leaving CU with Jayle Stacks and walkon Charlie Offerdahl. Late in the game, when Stacks was out with a minor injury and Offerdahl lost a shoe after a run, the Buffs briefly inserted walkon defensive back Dante Capolungo, who finished with one carry."
I love how some people think that Hagan should be exempt from criticism because he was a big part of the glory years. It's time for the Buffs to move on from him as a coach.

Back