What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Arizona 12/5 - 5PM MT - FS1

Fair point. There are definitely rules for my pants.
steve carell anchorman GIF

82-42 was worse.

Worse thing about that game was Walter Stanley dropping a couple, maybe three, sure TD passes (three strides ahead of the nearest defender and the ball hit him squarely in the hands) that would have made the score closer and somewhat more respectable!

tangent: for the last 2+ years, most work associates that I've engaged with have more of an British influence than American influence on their English.

in most of Britian, "pants" refers to "underwear worn below the waist" (and colloquially to mean something negative, e.g. "that meeting was pants -- the customer is bloody fuming over our missed delivery"). My use of the term once led to a round of laughter when discussing laundry, and I've since tried to use a more cross-cultural term, "trousers", instead. "slacks" is apparently a term Brits understand but never use.

tangent: for the last 2+ years, most work associates that I've engaged with have more of an British influence than American influence on their English.

in most of Britian, "pants" refers to "underwear worn below the waist" (and colloquially to mean something negative, e.g. "that meeting was pants -- the customer is bloody fuming over our missed delivery"). My use of the term once led to a round of laughter when discussing laundry, and I've since tried to use a more cross-cultural term, "trousers", instead. "slacks" is apparently a term Brits understand but never use.
I think all of the pansy-ass uniform fan boys on this site should start referring to our team's uniform pants as "trousers".

Perfect compromise. Except now in your homeland you sound like a ****ing twat.

I think all of the pansy-ass uniform fan boys on this site should start referring to our team's uniform pants as "trousers".
I don't think anyone who has started a thread or made a post about the perfect pair of jeans gets to say a single thing about people who talk about clothes worn by athletes.

Back