What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU at Arizona - 10/19 @ 2pm MT on FOX

And a linebacker coach this year?
Potentially, yeah. Hart is still listed as LB coach and Helow referred to him as such during a DNVR interview last week. We’ll see what happens, but I think it’s misplaced for anyone to say he doesn’t hold his staff accountable. It may not be public in the Well Off videos or in front of the team (for good reason), but he has high standards for them as well.

Potentially, yeah. Hart is still listed as LB coach and Helow referred to him as such during a DNVR interview last week. We’ll see what happens, but I think it’s misplaced for anyone to say he doesn’t hold his staff accountable. It may not be public in the Well Off videos or in front of the team (for good reason), but he has high standards for them as well.
I don't think its misplaced. While I'm not in the sky is falling camp others seem to be but let's be honest, the OL is still junk, favoritism still appears to be prevalent, and they have clearly been out coached on at least one side of the ball in every game but against UCF. Other HC's hold their coaching staffs accountable publicly. Saban did so almost every time they lost.

I don't think its misplaced. While I'm not in the sky is falling camp others seem to be but let's be honest, the OL is still junk, favoritism still appears to be prevalent, and they have clearly been out coached on at least one side of the ball in every game but against UCF. Other HC's hold their coaching staffs accountable publicly. Saban did so almost every time they lost.
How so? By saying “we have to coach better”? Most HCs absolutely do not make a public spectacle of ridiculing their staff and there’s good reason why it rarely happens.

This is bad news. Under prime we play better the hotter and more miserable it is
I'm just sayin' the "home field advantage" in Tucson is usually related to the weather being hot sticky balls. The weather on Saturday will be similar to what we see in Boulder in the fall. Hell, AZ natives might show up to the stadium in sweaters and jackets. That home advantage is now gone.

Although the OL is still suspect it is likely Loadholt is among the top reasons Seaton considered CU. There are still issues on the staff mostly centered on sometimes poor tactical ability and a tendency for some favoritism (Shilo is a prime example).

Although the OL is still suspect it is likely Loadholt is among the top reasons Seaton considered CU. There are still issues on the staff mostly centered on sometimes poor tactical ability and a tendency for some favoritism (Shilo is a prime example).
:golf clap:

Oooooh, he's holding Shedeur accountable! I mean, this is the first game we've seen that tendency from SS, I'm sure it's going to change now.
He's called out Shedeur in front of the team at practice as well. People out here acting like Prime doesn't hold his kids to a high standard and it shows your ignorance.

Saw this the other day and it made me think of AllBuffs

You are very correct oh wise one. It's going to change now. You'll see! You'll see!
You're having two different conversations. Shedeur can be held accountable and his tendencies might not change much when he's in the middle of a play and trying to make something happen. What do you think should happen? Do you think Shedeur should be benched?

Edit:

Last edited:
Likely there were many coaching errors in the game. imo, the worst was totally committing to stopping the run, with little thought ksu might pass on their last drive
Here is a coaching error that I don’t think we’ve discussed yet…what was up with the kickoff return team lining up on the wrong side of the field, TWICE. That was bizarre.

Can't quite make sense of the news TH is for sure back this week. Maybe they have some sort of brace rigged up or something cause his right arm was not workin on Saturday.

He's called out Shedeur in front of the team at practice as well. People out here acting like Prime doesn't hold his kids to a high standard and it shows your ignorance.

Saw this the other day and it made me think of AllBuffs
Shedeur was, like, ****ing 34 of 40 for nearly 400 yards. It was an unbelievable performance.

Did holding the ball too long cost us? Yes. Were we unbalanced on offense? Yes. Did the other team know that we were going to pass every play? Yes.

But Shedeur was, like, ****ing 34 of 40 for nearly 400 yards. It was an unbelievable performance.

Shedeur was, like, ****ing 34 of 40 for nearly 400 yards. It was an unbelievable performance.

Did holding the ball too long cost us? Yes. Were we unbalanced on offense? Yes. Did the other team know that we were going to pass every play? Yes.

But Shedeur was, like, ****ing 34 of 40 for nearly 400 yards. It was an unbelievable performance.
CU goes from the outhouse to penthouse of QBs and fans are unhappy. It's insane behavior.

Being mad at Shedeur for not being perfect on the plays we ran is dumb. Even that pick is just **** that happens sometimes when you throw the ball 40 times a game.

Being mad at Shedeur and Shurmur for abandoning the run? That's more reasonable.

Back