What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU at Arizona - 10/19 @ 2pm MT on FOX

12 and jimmy back is huge news. this is a winnable road game and the weather doesn't look to be the typical **** in az.

2 is already a top 3 CU qb of all time. he is playing great in front of an inconsistent line. quibbling about his audibles and holding the ball is silly. we would be FOOOKED without him.

SS had a ****ty game but he will get back into the groove. I like the way the dude behind him is playing but SS is on the field for a reason, other than being the coach's kid. he will play in the league.

the whole sanders family narrative that is out there is just stupid. at least next year we won't have to hear these hot takes.

I will feel a lot better about a bowl game if the Buffs can get it done in Arizona.

also, ask yourselves this question: when you were envisioning a rebuild after kd, what did you envision? the program was burnt to the ground and devoid of enough talent and support. did you expect to have so much fun in year 1 of the rebuild? how about year 2? I thought BEST CASE we would be hoping for bowl eligible in year 3 before CP. did you expect to be landing 5 stars? and sell outs? and record donations? and the best tv ratings in the west? did you expect to have a guy in the heisman race? how about several first round NFL picks?

enjoy the ride. this is so special and we are blessed. the next chapters are not yet written but after what we have been through, taking these petty shots at little things seems unbecoming at best/
The narrative of Shilo being NFL caliber has to stop

Cbc Tv Love GIF by CBC

Shilo should be criticized for his performance last Saturday. It's truly horrible.

But to say that he is not a very good college safety just based on this one game sample size is crazy. I am even not a fan of him.

He is a very good college safety who also sometimes make stupid decisions. The performance in the last game is not normal by his standard and he knows it. He is definitely better than this. For people who want to be mad about his performance last week, be mad at CP (for not pulling him out of the game).

Posting history says different. The day there is someone more negative than you in these threads, will be the first. I suppose you were "told" to stay out of the game threads because you were being unfairly singled out.
Along with being miserable you lack self-awareness. Not good
The narrative that I am more negative than almost everyone in the game threads is a farce. I've re-read all of them. 90% of the posts until we win are negative. Calling out ****ty players (20+ on why the **** is Shilo still in the game). Our OL blows. Coaching staff is god awful. Who the **** makes that decision. On and on and on.

Then, sometimes when we win, everyone just sweeps all of the criticism under the rug. Sheduer goes back to god status (even if he caused, or was a significant factor in) the need for a miracle comeback. Shurmur "has finally figured it out" - until the next game. When we don't win, it becomes the same, tired: They were ranked 18, and we "almost" beat them; We had injuries (cause no one else has those); We just aren't there yet; yadda. Yadda. Yadda.

You seemed to be caught up in the fact that I won't toe the line and believe in the all powerful cult of Deion Sanders and Family, All glory be to them.

I call it like I see it. I've watched this team for the past 28+ years. I'm tired of the abortion the program has become. I'm tired of people asking me "why do you still like THAT team"? I'm tired of "next year".

I'm also tired of ****heads like you who want to be judge, jury, and executioner on what I am or am not allowed to post. I pay just as much money as you do - which is more than most idots on this site do. I follow the terms and conditions of Allbuffs, not the almighty H.E. Pennypecker.

Or, the TL; DR version: **** YOU

I ain't hard to find - I'm on here nearly every day.

I was told no one wanted me in the game threads, even though I was pointing out the exact same **** that everyone in the K-ST thread bitched about constantly during the game, so I have opted out of them on game days.

Maybe you should go back and check the bye week game thread, oh wait.
I think it’s more about you not really showing up to talk positively about the Buffs after wins, but real quick to pile on after losses. There are a handful of posters like that. To each his own, but it must suck.

The score is the only analytic that matters.

I read the entire game thread. Yet somehow, you select my posts as "nasty". Guess I'm living rent free.

Ahh, yes 3rd grade name calling. Good job, Aunt Kenzie.
Analytics help paint a picture for what happened in the game & removes individual bias (or being ****faced) from the observations.

Both teams were evenly matched but KSU made a few more plays than CU & that decided the game, as it often does in CFB. Again CU didn't lose b/c they didn't run the ball, the offense was very good overall - the difference was SS2 throwing that pick, poor tackling, & not getting a stop on their last drive. CU wins this game w/ Hunter/Horn out there.

Analytics help paint a picture for what happened in the game & removes individual bias (or being ****faced) from the observations.

Both teams were evenly matched but KSU made a few more plays than CU & that decided the game, as it often does in CFB. Again CU didn't lose b/c they didn't run the ball, the offense was very good overall - the difference was SS2 throwing that pick, poor tackling, & not getting a stop on their last drive. CU wins this game w/ Hunter/Horn out there.
CU probably also wins that game if Shilo WASN'T out there.

But that's not what happened.

Analytics are the nerds moral victories.

The narrative that I am more negative than almost everyone in the game threads is a farce. I've re-read all of them. 90% of the posts until we win are negative. Calling out ****ty players (20+ on why the **** is Shilo still in the game). Our OL blows. Coaching staff is god awful. Who the **** makes that decision. On and on and on.

Then, sometimes when we win, everyone just sweeps all of the criticism under the rug. Sheduer goes back to god status (even if he caused, or was a significant factor in) the need for a miracle comeback. Shurmur "has finally figured it out" - until the next game. When we don't win, it becomes the same, tired: They were ranked 18, and we "almost" beat them; We had injuries (cause no one else has those); We just aren't there yet; yadda. Yadda. Yadda.

You seemed to be caught up in the fact that I won't toe the line and believe in the all powerful cult of Deion Sanders and Family, All glory be to them.

I call it like I see it. I've watched this team for the past 28+ years. I'm tired of the abortion the program has become. I'm tired of people asking me "why do you still like THAT team"? I'm tired of "next year".

I'm also tired of ****heads like you who want to be judge, jury, and executioner on what I am or am not allowed to post. I pay just as much money as you do - which is more than most idots on this site do. I follow the terms and conditions of Allbuffs, not the almighty H.E. Pennypecker.

Another post of yours that just completely ignores the analytics & this team (& the rest of CFB).

You shouldn’t have posted that.

Shilo should be criticized for his performance last Saturday. It's truly horrible.

But to say that he is not a very good college safety just based on this one game sample size is crazy. I am even not a fan of him.

He is a very good college safety who also sometimes make stupid decisions. The performance in the last game is not normal by his standard and he knows it. He is definitely better than this. For people who want to be mad about his performance last week, be mad at CP (for not pulling him out of the game).
I struggle to find any evidence suggesting he's a good college safety.

Also, I get analytics before a game to gauge two teams.

After the game saying "but we could have won" is ****ing moronic. We didn't. We lost. Like we almost always do.
You really need to look past just wins and losses.

Do you only enjoy watching sports if your team wins?

Do you not get any enjoyment out of watching the game as a whole?

Back