What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Buffs hire former Minnesota OC Mike Sanford as their new OC

Sure we need guys that can help the school close on targets. But CU biggest problem is still talent evaluation and coaching. We simply have not had good talent development and have done a poor job at talent evaluation. Even the so called 5 stars or 4 stars we got were actually 2 star or 3 stars. Talent evaluaation should also include non football metrics like is he a good student? and is he a hard worker(character)? Also need to evaluate medical history. No more taking chances on players,
You took a step forward in post 1,759 and then wrote this abomination. Be more like post 1,759

Let’s pretend your son is a top quartile high school football player in, say, some place like Arizona, Washington, Illinois, etc. and he has a dozen scholarship offers. Six from P5 programs and six from G5 schools. And let’s say one of his offers is from Colorado.

Given the state of the athletic department at CU, from coaching uncertainty, funding, reputation, etc. unless there’s a very compelling reason I can’t think of right now, why would that recruit choose CU? I wouldn’t encourage my son to take that risk, and four generations of my family have gone to CU.

The fact is there’s not a single factor that’s trending positive for CU football. Nothing is going well right now.

your next offensive coach will be announced this week. unknown guy who has run some offenses that have been potent. good luck
Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

Back