What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

Similar story for everyone in my program (incoming class of 34 if I remember correctly).
you are apparently around 100 years old so it is ok if you aren't remembering correctly.

we really do have to get some younger fans in here.

grim reaper death GIF

you are apparently around 100 years old so it is ok if you aren't remembering correctly.

we really do have to get some younger fans in here.

grim reaper death GIF
Fine, I’ll sign my son up.

He still doesn’t talk or know how to type…but it shouldn’t stop him from having better takes than most of you on here!

Fine, I’ll sign my son up.

He still doesn’t talk or know how to type…but it shouldn’t stop him from having better takes than most of you on here!
what is his 40 time? we are becoming a lot more selective ... the PRIME EFFECT and all...

also, have you ever purchased him any red clothing item of any sort?

what is his 40 time? we are becoming a lot more selective ... the PRIME EFFECT and all...

Consumption of corn products is another red flag. This includes corn, creamed corn. corn tortillas, corn flakes, and the like.

The B1G schools that don't bring extra value are Purdue and Northwestern.
Rutgers is the biggest head scratcher invite of all time. Except its adjacent to the #1 TV market in the USA and probably a lot of alums live in The City.

Northwestern… Purdue…. Ill venture that there are a lot of alums from those schools and others living and working in the #2 TV market in the USA.

Funny how the two schools from the #3 TV market just got added. One of which cant even give tickets away to its games for free.

What this is about is engineering an advertising sales juggernaut for the TV people that give the conference it’s money.

Just like this board we post on there are people that grew up in the region that follow the schools from their city or state that never attended a day of class on said campus.

He’s a little slow, but he’s scrappy and a real student of the game. First one in, last one out type of guy.

And only when he’s been bad…
1678564432128.jpeg
I want to teach him the consequences and shame of bad decisions from a very early age.

Rutgers is the biggest head scratcher invite of all time. Except its adjacent to the #1 TV market in the USA and probably a lot of alums live in The City.

Northwestern… Purdue…. Ill venture that there are a lot of alums from those schools and others living and working in the #2 TV market in the USA.

Funny how the two schools from the #3 TV market just got added. One of which cant even give tickets away to its games for free.

What this is about is engineering an advertising sales juggernaut for the TV people that give the conference it’s money.

Just like this board we post on there are people that grew up in the region that follow the schools from their city or state that never attended a day of class on said campus.

The theory was that Rutgers had enough fans in New York City to justify raising BTN carriage rates in NYC.

I doubt it really worked in the least, unless the cable people in NYC are really dumb and vastly overestimated the number of Rutgers fans in the city. But that was the theory behind the Rutgers add.

Last edited:
The theory was that Rutgers had enough fans in New York City to justify raising BTN carriage rates in NYC.

I doubt it really worked in the least, unless the cable people in NYC are really dumb and vastly overestimated the number of Rutgers fans in the city. But that was the theory behind the Rutgers add.

I'm guessing that the B1G getting Rutgers was more so to pull in all the tOSU, Michigan, and PSU fans in The NYC area

I'm guessing that the B1G getting Rutgers was more so to pull in all the tOSU, Michigan, and PSU fans in The NYC area

Giving fans who live outside the conference footprint a game to attend is about concern #155 on the list of reasons why conferences invite teams. If it’s even on the list of concerns at all.

Giving fans who live outside the conference footprint a game to attend is about #155 on the list of reasons why conferences invite teams.

I was referring to B1G TV games and the B1G Network being more readily available to the NYC area.

I was referring to B1G TV games and the B1G Network being more readily available to the NYC area.

Does anybody in the entire United States who gets cable not receive the Big 10 Network? I live in Florida and get the BTN. Despite sure as hell not residing in a Big Ten state.

Even if there are seriously some cable packages in the US that don’t include the BTN, I’m not sure why adding Rutgers (who probably about 2% of people in NYC root for) would really do much to put the BTN on a more basic cable package in NYC.

Why does Bill Walton keep referring to “truck stops?”

Doing it tonight and last night too.

Ewww....

The joy of Prime would be tarnished by the return to the Big 12. I couldn't wait to leave that ****show of a conference and it's even ****tier now. ****ing USC. ****ing UCLA. ****ing BIG.
You've got 10 years of being in a conference whose idea of leadership is basically wait for **** to hit the fan around you as the reason why we're having this conversation.

Back