What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

I think that Oregon State and Washington State are going to take all the PAC12 money and buy back into the Big12. We may just get our money back and be good with it heading to 24 teams with 4 ACC and the old PAC teams

I think that Oregon State and Washington State are going to take all the PAC12 money and buy back into the Big12. We may just get our money back and be good with it heading to 24 teams with 4 ACC and the old PAC teams
What's your thought on Cal & Furd? Northwest quad of teams for the Big 12 with O/WSU?

Alot of chatter about that between Swaim and MHver. If it ends up being true I'm not thrilled about that, would much rather expand eastward if they add any more schools.

What's your thought on Cal & Furd? Northwest quad of teams for the Big 12 with O/WSU?
Stanford is considered so highly, so good with them, while CAL should just drop sports. UCLA sucks too, them going to the B1G was a joke, just a power move to secure LA.
A BIG12 or whatever better conference name with Colorado, Utah, Florida State, Clemson, West Virginia, etc along with a bunch of easier wins is good for us, and puts Prime in a good position.
I want the most creative new contract for Prime that essentially gives him Revenue Sharing/Partial Ownership of the football program that keeps him involved as long as possible, as coach or owner or czar or whatever

As a Berkeley grad/ Stanford fellow, I don't even see the value. I think there's only so many spots to the conference and there's more media value in some of the East Coast options the Big XII should have available.
They suffer from the same issues that CU did between the Mac retirement and the Prime hiring: they're just not committed to winning or making football the cornerstone of university marketing. So they only win if a HC like Tedford or Harbaugh creates something special for a period of time despite the self-inflicted handicaps.

Edit: Adding to this, they would be in the B1G right now considering everything else they've got going on with academics and media market if they were willing to use Duke as a model. Elite hoops program that drives national media ratings and booster support. Football which has found a winning niche even within the new NIL & transfer landscape. I just heard an interview with new HC Manny Diaz and he said they're tracking to sign the highest rated class in program history despite the academic challenges by having a national focus and targeting parents who value their son getting a Duke degree (which he believes will significantly reduce his transfer attrition in the coming years from NIL poaching).

Last edited:
Ol' Mesa State at 18 is WAY more wild. WTF? LOLOL

View attachment 74607
“Ain’t no party like a Junction party ‘cause a Junction party don’t stop…”
vanilla ice death row chronicles GIF by BET

(Forgot sarcasm font)

Back