What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

we won't know for sure what happens to us until oregon plays its hand. that will drive what happens to the little pac.

rg may choose to not wait and jump at a package deal to rejoin the bg12.

all in all, unless we hit the equivalent of the super lotto and land in the big, we are pretty well ****ed.

So much for the cultural fit BS...the P what ever just became a G5 and should move immediately to bring on Boise State and poach the B12.
Damn I knew this was going to happen...LOL Oregon..all that money didn't buy them too much love.
CU getting sucked down the drain of mediocrity in 2 decades and this is where you land when you don't give a ****.
I had hopes I'd die first

we won't know for sure what happens to us until oregon plays its hand. that will drive what happens to the little pac.

all in all, unless we hit the equivalent of the super lotto and land in the big, we are pretty well ****ed.
I have it on good authority RG is looking into a conference located in Boulder....

I'd say Oregon is following Washington wherever they go.

I'd say Oregon is following Washington wherever they go.
nope. other way around-- oregon has played for 2 navy's in the current era, has phil knight, recruits with the big dogs, AND has NIL dollars pouring in.

uw is an after thought. this isn't about what used to be... it is about what it is now. i do think uw can ride oregon's coattails to a soft landing but they aren't driving this train.

nope. other way around-- oregon has played for 2 navy's in the current era, has phil knight, recruits with the big dogs, AND has NIL dollars pouring in.

uw is an after thought. this isn't about what used to be... it is about what it is now. i do think uw can ride oregon's coattails to a soft landing but they aren't driving this train.

uw pretty much is cu if we dont **** up the last decade on just about any level imaginable

Episode 1 National Middle Child Day GIF by Soul of a Nation

Less penalties apparently but what do I know.
Ya I saw the tweet from the one dude who said that, but it doesn't really hold up. If the GOR is up, there's no forfeiture of media rights. And if there are other penalties due to whatever remains of the PAC, the $100+ million paycheck from the B1G will probably cover it just fine.

i think wilner is off base on this.

mizzery isn't an academic fit and brings no meaningful additional tv markets they don't already have with nebraska and iowa.

uw and uo are in if the big wants them. that leaves everyone else to fight for the last 2 spots. i think we are at least potentially possibly maybe hopefully conceivably in position for one of the last 2 but i wouldn't put money on it.

there is no ****ng way the p12 can be saved once the oregon shoe drops (swoosh).

i think wilner is off base on this.

mizzery isn't an academic fit and brings no meaningful additional tv markets they don't already have with nebraska and iowa.

uw and uo are in if the big wants them. that leaves everyone else to fight for the last 2 spots. i think we are at least potentially possibly maybe hopefully conceivably in position for one of the last 2 but i wouldn't put money on it.

there is no ****ng way the p12 can be saved once the oregon shoe drops (swoosh).

Rose Mciver Reaction GIF by CBS

This should stick in all our craws...nebrsaska (the pig with lipstick) lining up with USC & Ucla making good money & increasing their recruiting foot print...
CU will lose it's recruiting in SoCal no way around this as of now cause we all know how fertile the recruiting is in NM.
Rats jump ship first...if I was RG I'd seriously being thinking about brown nosing the B12 if there's any hope of being relevant.
Driving to Manhattan Ks doesn't look so bad after all when it means Mills $$$$.

i would bet money mizzery won't land in the big in this round of realignment-- neither will duke or any other locked up team-- that is just silliness.

oregon will play for an invite-- if they get it, uw will ride in with them. then it is down to whether the big thinks they are better of with more pacific time zone (cal and stanford) or taking the mountain time zone (colorado and utah or maybe arizona and asu or some combo).

we are not in a position of any strength. i hate everything that has happened to this program since gb.

Disagree. We're going back to the Big 12 one way or another.

Duke to me doesn't either.
Yeah no ACC on this round, and doubt any SEC.

Either Notre Dame, P12 remainders or Big12 would get poached. I imagine Oregon and Washington are 75% chance to be the extra 2.

We probably end up in the Big 12. Very tiny chance of Big 10 or mountain west

Back