What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU players in the NFL

Is Phillip Lindsay going to be the #3 back in Houston at best?
Watching them play, Johnson and Ingram are better backs at this point.
Not sure he is a better situation for trying to get that next big contract

THAT'S MY FANTASY KICKER!

Lets Go Yes GIF by US Open

THAT'S MY FANTASY KICKER!

Lets Go Yes GIF by US Open
He won my fantasy league for me his rookie season.

I didn't draft a kicker. Other guys in my league were giving me **** for my "oversight." I told them the highest scoring fantasy kicker wasn't drafted in our league, and picked him up as a FA. "I've got the best kicker, you'll see."

I think I had like 9 games that year that the margin of victory was less than his personal point total.

That was the last year I did well in a fantasy league, pick-em contest, bracket, etc - somehow I dominated all of them that year.

The next year I got married, and well... haven't done nearly as well since then.

He won my fantasy league for me his rookie season.

I didn't draft a kicker. Other guys in my league were giving me **** for my "oversight." I told them the highest scoring fantasy kicker wasn't drafted in our league, and picked him up as a FA. "I've got the best kicker, you'll see."

I think I had like 9 games that year that the margin of victory was less than his personal point total.

That was the last year I did well in a fantasy league, pick-em contest, bracket, etc - somehow I dominated all of them that year.

The next year I got married, and well... haven't done nearly as well since then.
Are you talking about fantasy football or just in general?

Mason is really nailing his FG's and it is great to see this long into his career!
Is he heading towards HOF Kicker status?
Not a chance in hell that he will make the HOF. I mean, I hope I’m wrong. In a good year he will score around 125 points. At that rate it would take him 8 more seasons to reach the top. He’d have to kick until he’s 45.

NFL all time scoring leaders

Last edited:
Not a chance in hell that he will make the HOF. I mean, I hope I’m wrong. In a good year he will score around 125 points. At that rate it would take him 8 more seasons to reach the top. He’d have to kick until he’s 45.

NFL all time scoring leaders
Just go down that list…

Vinatieri retired at 45
Andersen retired at 47
Anderson retired at 45
Hanson retired at 42
Carney retired at 46
Stover retired at 41
Blanda retired at 48
Elam retired at 39
Kasay retired at 42
Janikowski retired at 40
Gostkowski is 37, and is a free agent - I don’t think he has officially retired
Dawson retired at 43
Bryant retired at 44
Gould is 38 and still playing
Johnson retired at 39
Akers retired at 39
Lowery retired at 40

So not out of the question he plays to 45 and it certainly seems like longevity is what helps love you up that list.

Just go down that list…

Vinatieri retired at 45
Andersen retired at 47
Anderson retired at 45
Hanson retired at 42
Carney retired at 46
Stover retired at 41
Blanda retired at 48
Elam retired at 39
Kasay retired at 42
Janikowski retired at 40
Dawson retired at 43
Bryant retired at 44
Johnson retired at 39
Akers retired at 39
Lowery retired at 40

So not out of the question he plays to 45 and it certainly seems like longevity is what helps love you up that list.
He certainly could. I hope so. He seems like a guy who stays in great condition. He trails two active players, Gould and Gostkowski, who are his age.

Just go down that list…

Vinatieri retired at 45
Andersen retired at 47
Anderson retired at 45
Hanson retired at 42
Carney retired at 46
Stover retired at 41
Blanda retired at 48
Elam retired at 39
Kasay retired at 42
Janikowski retired at 40
Dawson retired at 43
Bryant retired at 44
Johnson retired at 39
Akers retired at 39
Lowery retired at 40

And he certainly doesn't look like he is falling off with age. Still has range and he looks like he is having fun playing.

I've seen enough, I'm calling it. LaVISKA SALT 'N MALT ASSAULT SHENAULT is going off this week. 180 receiving with 2 td grabs. 40 yards rushing on 2 attempts with a 30 yard TD run to top off the beginning of the greatest MVP run the NFL has ever seen. Get ready boys, you heard it here first.

I've seen enough, I'm calling it. LaVISKA SALT 'N MALT ASSAULT SHENAULT is going off this week. 180 receiving with 2 td grabs. 40 yards rushing on 2 attempts with a 30 yard TD run to top off the beginning of the greatest MVP run the NFL has ever seen. Get ready boys, you heard it here first.
That would make a great screen nam…

oh, never mind.

That would make a great screen nam…

oh, never mind.
Serving up world renowned malts since his running behind Ralphie days. Secret ingredient, the salty tears of his opponents.

I have a laundry list of fantasy names rhyming with alt that makes orange door hinge look like a baby doctor Seuss book, and chev's 1st and 10 playbook look like...well chev's 1st and 10 playbook

I think we (I) jinxed Crosby this week - he missed 3 kicks in less than 2 minutes in the 4th quarter. Still might have a chance to win it here in OT.

I think we might be seeing more Davion Taylor soon.

I missed a Davion Taylor question on Jeopardy tonight. I'm so pissed at myself.

It was about what religion he is that kept him from playing football in high school. (Seventh Day Adventist)

Back