What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ UCF - September 28 @ 1:30 PM MT Game Thread

We have depth and we have young talent and everyone contributed to this win. It felt like we were together, and yes Travis and Shedeur are first round picks, but it takes everyone, and it was for sure the first time everyone was pushing and pulling in the same direction.
Have not felt this way since 2016

Erased from my reply

Arnold Schwarzenegger Handshake GIF

Team coming off a bye against a team that has played 4 straight games has gotta be one of the biggest advantages in sports, especially for a home team. I think we definitely got tired and sloppy late but WOW. What a gutsy effort from the team. There are just so many more players making plays for us this year compared to last year (and several before!). It’s just downright offensive at this point to say we are trying to win games with only 2 players (although those 2 are pretty freaking special).

Shedeur was NAILS. Running game was fun. Shurmur got in his bag as the younger generation says. And the defense was all heart starting from the very first time they had to take the field. Set the tone and the offense matched it.

Team coming off a bye against a team that has played 4 straight games has gotta be one of the biggest advantages in sports, especially for a home team. I think we definitely got tired and sloppy late but WOW. What a gutsy effort from the team. There are just so many more players making plays for us this year compared to last year (and several before!). It’s just downright offensive at this point to say we are trying to win games with only 2 players (although those 2 are pretty freaking special).

Shedeur was NAILS. Running game was fun. Shurmur got in his bag as the younger generation says. And the defense was all heart starting from the very first time they had to take the field. Set the tone and the offense matched it.
Fun play calling. That forward pitch for TD was just cool.

Jaylen Wester was all over the field that last quarter.

Great Win
Great time for a bye week to get 14 days of good publicity for the team, Prime, and of course Travis
Get healthy
But, the next 2 weeks will be massive for this coaching staff and these players
Where do we go from here? Can you duplicate this effort, or do you spend two weeks thinking your **** stinks like roses
Prime is seeing what he had hoped, I bet he does everything right as far as messaging, but I just hope every single player listens
So proud
Sko Buffs
Safe trip home

Honestly what a game. I was hopeful, as I bet the ML, but also had my reservations being two TD underdogs with most sharps and sites picking UCF to roll. Statement game, and a complete one all around. Last year's TCU game was amazing as I didn't expect it. Today leaves that similar joy and ecstatic feeling with such a dominant performance. What a day to be a Buff! 🤜

Back