What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ UCF - September 28 @ 1:30 PM MT Game Thread

10am. Not sure if that's a weekend for Fox or ABC/ESPN to choose but neither has committed to their 10am timeslot yet. OU-Texas is at 3:30 EDT that day
Oregon-Ohio State too.

I actually think Saturday Night Football might be a spot for that game. FOX might have baseball or want to focus on their conference all day......while ESPN can use us as the second part of a doubleheader with OU-Texas. They're gonna wanna keep the ratings going after Texas takes their first L in 2024.

Last edited:
Celebrate Colorado Buffaloes GIF by Pac-12 Network
Disgusted Paris Hilton GIF

Outstanding win. I had written this one off as a loss, and saw it as one of the least likely wins left on the schedule. UCF seemed to have so many advantages, but we absolutely dominated in every phase. A bit annoyed by some of the penalties later in the game... that's about all I would complain about if I had to complain about something. It would have been nice to see our offense put the exclamation mark on the win... but the huge defensive TD was perhaps even sweeter.

UCF played hard, but we absolutely never gave in, and put forth such incredible effort on nearly every play. Every time something seemed like it might shift in their favor, we either shut them down before it really got going, or had some kind of brilliant, stunning answer.

Does anyone else even remember the very first drive of the game!? I was having flashbacks to Lincoln after that nightmare of a start.... but we held on, got a turnover, took an early lead, and never looked back.

Hats off to the entire team for such a dominant performance. We can absolutely make some noise in this conference. What gets me is that we seemed to do a little bit of everything to get the win. Shedeur and Hunter's gamebreaking theatrics? Check. Shutting down the running game? The passing game? Sacking the QB? Check, check, check. Getting turnovers? You bet. Dominating the line of scrimmage? Almost always. Competent special teams? Yes! And my favorite: Running down the ball down their throat for an entire drive! Even the clock was reasonably well managed; aggressive without being totally stupid. The last bit of the second quarter was beautiful and can't believe we got that second FG.

What an incredible game. This is the most promising win for the program in many, many years. There's still a LONG ways to go, but I would have never believed you if you would have told me, back in 2021 and thereabouts, that we would ever see CU games like this ever again. We are the most entertaining team in the country!! And we might actually be good, too!

Shoulder to Shoulder!!!

Back