What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU-UCLA Game Thread! Espn 2 5 PM MT

Jarek is as well named as he is good at football, what a great performance, veteran level of patience from a guy in his first start and he shouldn't lose that spot now.

As much as I've always really liked Noyer for some reason, I didn't give the call for him to start much respect, he's at the very least earned the right to be respected as a QB at this level, even if where he falls in that regard is up in the air. Really glad for him, he seems like a gamer and a leader. Refreshing to have a guy like him back there.

I thought this was a solid performance by Noyer. He played within the offense, made some key throws, avoided negative plays. It was a good performance that looks sustainable. It did not look like a Connor Wood first game where he connected on a few lucky bombs to get a win in an otherwise shaky debut. Noyer looked poised.
Agree 100%.

We need to give credit to the new staff, and especially the new QB coach for giving him a chance, and seeing that he can manage the game! Winning is hard and he looked like he was going to do whatever he could to win in. He throws a helluva ball, and looks as comfortable as ever back there. Maturity is a big deal, and he had the game under control. Very happy for guys like that, and he deserves to run the show this year and possibly next year.

Sucks about Pursell. Hope it’s nothing. I noticed when we were in the victory formation

As good as Broussard played, I thought Noyer was the most pleasant surprise. Stanley, Russel and OL also played very well. Not surprising to see defensive breakdowns in this situation.

The biggest concern was the repeated unwillingness by HCKD to go for the throat. That started when they pulled Noyer for that series in the first half when they had it rolling. Then the FG attempts when a first down would have been so huge. At least mental decisions are fixable. Go Buffs!!

Mark Johnson said there may be something wrong with Stef.

I’m old fashioned, so I really liked our guys just tossing the ball to the officials after a score. There was no showboating. I think that’s a reflection of KD.
Stef is always hurt

Reactions: DBT
Back