What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs. UCLA

So I get in the car this morning, local UCLA pre-game is on the radio: “The Bruin are at Folsom Field to take on the sad-sack Colorado Buffaloes. [read a bunch of stats about how historically bad we are] …The Buffs are giving up 7 yards a carry and have been outscored by 100 points in 3 games. Colorado is every bit of 0 and 3.”

Yep. We get mad-respect this year, even at home. Gads.

I hope he calls his own plays
Maybe his father can sit in the booth and “suggest” plays.

Sure, we don’t want to raise the ire of the NCAA, but I doubt they are watching CU anymore, for anything. Frankly, they might be happy if we weren’t an embarrassment, and add to ratings in a helpful way.

Is it possible that Shrout and Lewis just haven’t been coached?? I kind of feel like we’re not seeing progression in any of the players. I could be wrong but it seems our current coaches like expect them to be college game day ready right out of high school (or transfer in Shrout’s case),. The coaching staff needs to help them advance and I don’t think we’re seeing that at all. They seem to stay at the same level at which they arrived. Not their fault as the coaching staff is supposed to assess whether they can play at this level before we recruit them. What could a different staff do with these QBs?
You Think Wow GIF by Bounce

Maybe his father can sit in the booth and “suggest” plays.

Sure, we don’t want to raise the ire of the NCAA, but I doubt they are watching CU anymore, for anything. Frankly, they might be happy if we weren’t an embarrassment, and add to ratings in a helpful way.
Yeah what this program needs is more dysfunction.

Nothing like preparing your freshman QB for his first career start by having him split first team reps 3 ways in practice and then telling him he'd be the starter Friday night.
Did you read the post directly above yours? Don’t know if Howell is correct, but he reports that Owen took nearly all the first team reps this week.

The AD should work out a deal to stream games on PBS. They could do a charity telethon to raise funds for the program since we are helpless.
Seriously though, I'd like to see McCown. Where can I grab an offshore stream?

Back