What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs Utah 12/12 10:00 AM Fox BIG NOON SATURDAY - GAME THREAD

How does it work if SC loses one of their next two and Buffs beat Utah?

Buffs would be 4-0 in conference, 5-0 overall
SC would be 4-1 in conference, 4-1 overall

Is that considered a tie for the division and then we’d go to the tie breaker scenarios?

This. Watched last night with my dad and he said the same thing.
I watched the Utah/OSU game too. I can’t for the life of me understand how OSU beat the Ducks. They aren’t very good.

Utah is going to be tough to beat. Establishing the run and being patient is going to be crucial. Hopefully Chev doesn’t get over his skis.

I watched the Utah/OSU game too. I can’t for the life of me understand how OSU beat the Ducks. They aren’t very good.

Utah is going to be tough to beat. Establishing the run and being patient is going to be crucial. Hopefully Chev doesn’t get over his skis.
Well, they feature one of the top two running backs in the conference and a decent quarterback. Neither of whom were playing last night...

I predict the Buffs come out hot, but that Utah gets a jump on us and carries the momentum, if not the lead, into halftime. Utah takes control of the game and carries a small lead throughout most of the third quarter. Dorrell finds the perfect time to insert Lytle, who hits a few decent passes before Broussard hits a big run to get the lead back. CU defense holds off Utah the rest of the way, and Broussard runs out the clock. Lytle will have done well, but not well enough to be a convincing alternative to Sam. CU heads into conference championship game with qb controversy, but then the remainder of the season is cancelled due to covid and we are left scratching our heads about the qb for the rest of the offseason, as well as debating how relevant the first undefeated season in school history really is, given the crazy circumstances; CU and Karl Dorrell are the story of the yeah in college football.

Whittingham teams seem to be a gritty bunch of guys who make there opponent earn the win. There fairly disciplined but predictable. The Buffs will prevail because they know what's at steak, playing at home is always a plus and it will be the seniors last game at Folsom..

Whittingham teams seem to be a gritty bunch of guys who make there opponent earn the win. There fairly disciplined but predictable. The Buffs will prevail because they know what's at steak, playing at home is always a plus and it will be the seniors last game at Folsom..
Won’t all the seniors run it back after an undefeated top 10 finish with no playoff?

I predict the Buffs come out hot, but that Utah gets a jump on us and carries the momentum, if not the lead, into halftime. Utah takes control of the game and carries a small lead throughout most of the third quarter. Dorrell finds the perfect time to insert Lytle, who hits a few decent passes before Broussard hits a big run to get the lead back. CU defense holds off Utah the rest of the way, and Broussard runs out the clock. Lytle will have done well, but not well enough to be a convincing alternative to Sam. CU heads into conference championship game with qb controversy, but then the remainder of the season is cancelled due to covid and we are left scratching our heads about the qb for the rest of the offseason, as well as debating how relevant the first undefeated season in school history really is, given the crazy circumstances; CU and Karl Dorrell are the story of the yeah in college football.
lucious lyon wtf GIF

Back