What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Eric Bien(i)emy's next job speculation, shut out again

At the end of the day, the Chiefs know that every player, every coach and every other employee in the organization is less important to the franchise than Mahomes. Ownership will do everything it can to keep him happy & avoid him receiving bad publicity.

That said, it doesn't mean that Mahomes isn't in the right when he has a gripe or a personality conflict.

At the end of the day, the Chiefs know that every player, every coach and every other employee in the organization is less important to the franchise than Mahomes. Ownership will do everything it can to keep him happy & avoid him receiving bad publicity.

That said, it doesn't mean that Mahomes isn't in the right when he has a gripe or a personality conflict.
The Medium essay was published by a fan blog. If PM is truly disgruntled by EB, I’m sure they’ll choose PM. Emotions are running quite high for them after a bad loss where everyone on offense failed miserably to win what should’ve been a runaway game. Reading tea leaves from sideline interactions seems silly.

Last edited:
this all doesn't pass the smell test. he's this, he's that. i could believe the story about relationships between eb, ar, and pm becoming strained this season and that eb may well be the guy out-- this is football. what about the 450,000 prior interviews when that offense was considered to be a model of the 3 working together? oh, NOW, he is a problem because he maybe possibly broke his relationship with the other 2? oh, and how many elite abs have gotten coordinators and HCs rolled? that is a very very long list, including The Elway, rodgers, and probably several dozen more.

i still smell that evil logic rat, sneaking up and getting ready to bring the truth hammer down.

more is going to come out. this stuff is not making sense in the context of the timeline.

The Medium essay was published by a fan blog. If PM is truly disgruntled by EB, I’m sure they’ll choose PM. Emotions are running quite high for them after a bad loss where everyone on offense failed miserably to win what should’ve been a runaway game. Reading tea leaves from sideline interactions seems silly.
Yeah, they clearly said in the article that they have many sources they have used over the years within the team who have provided good info on many different situations. Their primary backer is a guy who has covered the team for many years. Many other people around the league have said some of the things in the article sound a little sketchy, but most is pretty accurate.

Yeah, they clearly said in the article that they have many sources they have used over the years within the program who have provided good info on many different situations. Their primary backer is a guy who has covered the team for many years. Many other people around the league have said some of the things in the article sound a little sketchy, but most is pretty accurate.
They clearly state that they have sources.
They don’t have anyone who’s willing to be quoted.
They don’t have anyone who’s willing to corroborrate the reporting.

Just because they report a one piece of publicly known information doesn’t make the totality of the essay journalism.

Agree with you on a couple of points here.

One is that until there is actually some credible source a degree of skepticism is justified.

Secondly if their is a problem replacing EB is both much easier and much cheaper than replacing PM.

This is now two years in a row that Chiefs fans got less at the end of the season than they wanted and expected. Some of the complaining has extended to Andy Reid, to ownership, to Mahomes now that he has the giant contract.

If they were looking for someone to blame, for a scapegoat EB would be a candidate. They know he is probably not there much longer anyways as he is looking for a HC job or something that will get him closer to a HC job.

Still though we have seen before plenty of examples of something that starts out as a "what if" as in "What if PM isn't getting along with EB?" and as it passes through rumor mills and social media takes on a life of it's own eventually when heard often enough being taken as fact.

Agree with you on a couple of points here.

One is that until there is actually some credible source a degree of skepticism is justified.

Secondly if their is a problem replacing EB is both much easier and much cheaper than replacing PM.

This is now two years in a row that Chiefs fans got less at the end of the season than they wanted and expected. Some of the complaining has extended to Andy Reid, to ownership, to Mahomes now that he has the giant contract.

If they were looking for someone to blame, for a scapegoat EB would be a candidate. They know he is probably not there much longer anyways as he is looking for a HC job or something that will get him closer to a HC job.

Still though we have seen before plenty of examples of something that starts out as a "what if" as in "What if PM isn't getting along with EB?" and as it passes through rumor mills and social media takes on a life of it's own eventually when heard often enough being taken as fact.
Not sure if I believe this story but I think something clearly isn't right in KC. EB does need out of there-if he could get the OC gig in New Orleans.....that might be ideal. My understanding is Allen is looking for a guy outside of the Saints to be his OC.

Last edited:
Is this supposed to be good for EB?
It’s not supposed to be anything. EB, and his history, are well known among every person on this board. My assumption is that’s the reason an article that was basically stripped from the internet is being debated as factual and relevant in this thread. To be fair, it’s a plausible story, if you know EB’s history. The tweet was simply a statement from a person that is actually on the team. Take it for what you will.

Not sure if I believe this story but I think something clearly isn't right in KC. EB does need out of there-if he could get the OC gig in New Orleans.....that might be ideal. My understanding is Allen is looking for a guy outside of the Saints to run his OC.
Allen retained the OC, Pete Carmichael

As the OC? I heard Carmichael was staying but taking a demotion.
Yes, OC.

NFL Network reported it Wednesday. ESPN confirmed it. Both via sources. No announcement yet as far as I can tell.

I guess EB interviewed for both HC and OC with Saints.

EB needs to build his own brand, right now, nothing is going his way. He is not even making enough money for his experience and where he was at 2-3 years ago. CU may not have been his ideal spot, but he would have been paid $3M instead of $1M and that is massive. Now, he might fit into a smaller college program that wants a modern offense that wants him. I love the man, but he needs to make another career improvement and get rid of the shake that he is not a player's coach in terms of feedback. EB and Hagan seem to have the same characteristics when it comes to players.

Exactly what I’ve said n this thread.

Hell man, coaching isn't for everybody. That's a job you have to want to do. Some want to put in all that time, a lot don't. As far as EB, I think he'll get a shot at some point. Thing is, I'm glad for him it wasn't Houston or Jacksonville. Those organizations are both trash and situation matters. He gets hired to a no win situation with a crap franchise, he might not get another shot. The reasons are obvious so I'll leave those there.

Yes, OC.

NFL Network reported it Wednesday. ESPN confirmed it. Both via sources. No announcement yet as far as I can tell.

I guess EB interviewed for both HC and OC with Saints.
Oh. He's probably kicking himself for not coming back here. I don't know if I believe all of what the Chiefs' piece said, but its pretty obvious something's not right there. I threw out NO because Allen would have probably given him carte blanche had he landed there. He needs out of KC.

This is a well-reasoned, no prisoners taken/no quarter given dissection of the current socio-political climate in the United States, and the evidence to support your assertions is ironclad.

This may be off-subject but I'm curious; do you have any information about the child molesting lizard people under the DNC? I'm working on an expose piece for OAN and would love to layer in your insights to several anonymous eyewitness accounts that I crafted out of dust and air while high on PCP.
Sure but lizard people are not exclusive to the DNC, the GOP has tons of kid diddlers. That said, it is quite odd the veracity of the 'Don't Say Gay' crowd against the Parental Rights in Education bill. I would've thought we'd all be on board with a law prohibiting teachers from talking about any type of sexual activity with kindergarteners-3rd graders (aka 5-8 year olds) but I guess just letting them be kids is regressive or something. However, since you asked specifically about the DNC, here's the "Russian Disinformation" retractions and Ashley Biden's diary authenticity confirmation. A simple 10-minute cross analysis should be enough to satisfy your lizard people cravings. In all honesty though, I'm glad Hunter is getting audited for his Metabiota and EcoHealth Alliance dealings. Biolabs are one thing, but smoking grade-a parmesan cheese is crossing the line...parmesan cheese should only ever be huffed, never smoked. It's a crime against everything good and decent.

I can see you're behind the conspiracy theory & dis/misinformation --> accurate news curve so I'm adding FBI, Reuters, & NYT Pulitzer Winner admit Jan 6 was a big nothing burger with a side of glowies and Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg drops Trump tax fraud investigation. As far as the latter is concerned, the DA said Trump committed multiple felonies but proving malice was difficult, ergo tax fraud would be difficult to prove thus dropping the case. Considering that is the exact definition of due process, being guilty because a prosecutor says you are, you can keep your current opinion on the subject matter.

90% of your political ideology is barely a step above believing in lizard people and flat earth. Your pathetic attempt at gaslighting is like Chunky Yogurt (Cenk Uygur) calling Milton Freedman stupid because Jerry Falwell also identifies as a fiscal conservative. Thanks for playing

What’s all this about? Is Eric Bienimey a lizard person?
Iguanas. I had one as a kid, they are just dumb as a mofo. Mine was a mean ****er. Had him on my shoulder once and the sumbitch decided to latch on to my ear, couldn't get him to let go. I'm running around the house with a ****ing iguana attached to my ear. ET is lucky I didn't have a machete back then. I'm not sure why I admitted that just now, but whatever. :D

Iguanas. I had one as a kid, they are just dumb as a mofo. Mine was a mean ****er. Had him on my shoulder once and the sumbitch decided to latch on to my ear, couldn't get him to let go. I'm running around the house with a ****ing iguana attached to my ear. ET is lucky I didn't have a machete back then. I'm not sure why I admitted that just now, but whatever. :D
That's the content I'm here for.

Back