What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Eric Bien(i)emy's next job speculation, shut out again

Iguanas. I had one as a kid, they are just dumb as a mofo. Mine was a mean ****er. Had him on my shoulder once and the sumbitch decided to latch on to my ear, couldn't get him to let go. I'm running around the house with a ****ing iguana attached to my ear. ET is lucky I didn't have a machete back then. I'm not sure why I admitted that just now, but whatever. :D
I’d pay for a video of you trying to take out an iguana with a machete while it is sitting on your shoulder and latched onto your ear.

Sure but lizard people are not exclusive to the DNC, the GOP has tons of kid diddlers. That said, it is quite odd the veracity of the 'Don't Say Gay' crowd against the Parental Rights in Education bill. I would've thought we'd all be on board with a law prohibiting teachers from talking about any type of sexual activity with kindergarteners-3rd graders (aka 5-8 year olds) but I guess just letting them be kids is regressive or something. However, since you asked specifically about the DNC, here's the "Russian Disinformation" retractions and Ashley Biden's diary authenticity confirmation. A simple 10-minute cross analysis should be enough to satisfy your lizard people cravings. In all honesty though, I'm glad Hunter is getting audited for his Metabiota and EcoHealth Alliance dealings. Biolabs are one thing, but smoking grade-a parmesan cheese is crossing the line...parmesan cheese should only ever be huffed, never smoked. It's a crime against everything good and decent.

I can see you're behind the conspiracy theory & dis/misinformation --> accurate news curve so I'm adding FBI, Reuters, & NYT Pulitzer Winner admit Jan 6 was a big nothing burger with a side of glowies and Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg drops Trump tax fraud investigation. As far as the latter is concerned, the DA said Trump committed multiple felonies but proving malice was difficult, ergo tax fraud would be difficult to prove thus dropping the case. Considering that is the exact definition of due process, being guilty because a prosecutor says you are, you can keep your current opinion on the subject matter.

90% of your political ideology is barely a step above believing in lizard people and flat earth. Your pathetic attempt at gaslighting is like Chunky Yogurt (Cenk Uygur) calling Milton Freedman stupid because Jerry Falwell also identifies as a fiscal conservative. Thanks for playing
Can't we put this **** somewhere else? I'm all for making fun of DJT, but this literally has NOTHING to do with the thread topic.

I’d pay for a video of you trying to take out an iguana with a machete while it is sitting on your shoulder and latched onto your ear.
That **** wasn't funny at the time, trust me. My ear swelled up like a mother****er after he finally let go. I should've taken his ass out.

I think the funniest part is that you named it “ET”.
I didn't name him, my dad did. I didn't know I was getting one until my folks showed up at baseball practice with him, in a damn box no less. That was umm interesting.

What if I chopped my head off, ON MY SHOULDERS, would you still laugh Moses?

I don’t really get your point here or in the other thread. It’s your defense of the “NFL is racist against EB” narrative?

My point is that Shady is, in fact, shady. He’s not exactly a great source for telling us who’s good at coaches. He’s a pot stirrer and prima donna. Hence the nick-name.
Exactly right. Nothing to see here. EB is not being hired due to racism, not because he is demeaning to his players and is a poor communicator in general.

Exactly right. Nothing to see here. EB is not being hired due to racism, not because he is demeaning to his players and is a poor communicator in general.
Could be a bit of both. Brash black guys tend to be especially outside the comfort zone. EB also has a lot of warts as a candidate, irrespective of race.

Could be a bit of both. Brash black guys tend to be especially outside the comfort zone. EB also has a lot of warts as a candidate, irrespective of race.
There are some very legitimate reasons to hesitate about hiring EB to be a head coach.

That said it's hard to imagine a white coach with a comparable background to EB not getting a chance by now.

Looking at some of the guys who have gotten jobs in the past few years hard to say that some of them are more qualified than EB.

Reid summed it up as McCoy having a hard time not being the player he once was and couldn't take the heat from EB. Not the first time we heard a RB couldn't take it from EB.

There are some very legitimate reasons to hesitate about hiring EB to be a head coach.

That said it's hard to imagine a white coach with a comparable background to EB not getting a chance by now.

Looking at some of the guys who have gotten jobs in the past few years hard to say that some of them are more qualified than EB.
He was given a good “jumping off point”. Told us to go **** ourselves.

Precisely this. 100%

You all know I love EB because of his playing days
He is short and stocky like me and played the game really hard with a crap ton of passion
I think he was one of the absolute best RB coaches for RB's that are like him and are willing to be coached really hard and can handle getting cussed at.
All that said, I think it is about 70% what Shady is saying in one form or another, but there is about 30% or so to blame on a racist tilt on his hiring from many owners. I would assume that folks do get honest referrals from people, and things like this come out.
I think EB should have taken the CU job when he had a chance, think about the money he turned down

You all know I love EB because of his playing days
He is short and stocky like me and played the game really hard with a crap ton of passion
I think he was one of the absolute best RB coaches for RB's that are like him and are willing to be coached really hard and can handle getting cussed at.
All that said, I think it is about 70% what Shady is saying in one form or another, but there is about 30% or so to blame on a racist tilt on his hiring from many owners. I would assume that folks do get honest referrals from people, and things like this come out.
I think EB should have taken the CU job when he had a chance, think about the money he turned down
That depends on if a guy is in it to get a title before his name and a big check or if he wants to make a career out of being a head coach.

It would have been fun to see what he could have done as coach at CU but right now with what our administration is doing if he has any hopes of longevity and accomplishment as a head coach he is probably right to not touch this job with a 10 foot pole.

The CU job is a coach killer. Mel saw it and got out, GB who had been highly successful suddenly became average or below when the attitude changed, Hawkins for all his faults won big in Boise, sucked in Boulder, is back to winning big at UC Davis, MikeMac had been a winner. I'll grant that Dorrell was average or below at best.

Each of these coaches found out that CU is not a place were winning is likely.

EB has enough of a history that when (if) he gets an NFL head coaching job he is going to get one shot at it. Going to a place like CU and winning 4-5 games a season would completely end his hopes of being a winning coach in the NFL, or anywhere else.

Back