What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Eric Bieniemy - OC Kansas City Chiefs (NFL)

In hindsight, the move to Washington was brilliant. They had nowhere to go but up, offensively. Meanwhile, KC had nowhere to go but down, and they did. It’s a bit surprising how much KC slid off the cliff without him, though. That offense was pretty average with a couple HOFers in Mahomes and Kelce.

In hindsight, the move to Washington was brilliant. They had nowhere to go but up, offensively. Meanwhile, KC had nowhere to go but down, and they did. It’s a bit surprising how much KC slid off the cliff without him, though. That offense was pretty average with a couple HOFers in Mahomes and Kelce.
Washington Ave 10 yds less a game and 1 point per game more than 2022. He didn’t improve them at all? You could argue the KC decline is as much about Kelce getting old as EB leaving.

Washington Ave 10 yds less a game and 1 point per game more than 2022. He didn’t improve them at all? You could argue the KC decline is as much about Kelce getting old as EB leaving.
You could also argue that the collapse of the Washington Defense in 2023 made the job he did with the offense much more impressive. Washington Defense slipped from 7th to 32nd in one year.

View attachment 68856Players association had the players vote.
How is Thomas Brown on this list, let alone #2? Dead last in total offense and 31st in scoring. I'm not saying it's a good situation in Carolina and this isn't a knock on him personally, but how is he a "top Offensive Coordinator"?

Where is Ben Johnson? The guy that has the Lions offense in the top 5 in every statistical category and has revitalized Jared Goff's career.

Kellen Moore? The guy who couldn't make it work with Dak in Dallas and has the Chargers in the middle of league or bottom half despite a supposed top 5 QB.

**** this list. It makes me question whether the players actually pay attention to things outside of their own situation.

Who’s they? KCC was the #1 team in points and yards in the L during EBs last year. They are now #12 points and #9 in yards. Commandos have bottom 3-4 NFL QB starter quality. Performance exceeds that marker.
The commanders? EB took them from 20th in the league to 21st.

The commanders? EB took them from 20th in the league to 21st.
You appear willing to excuse the drop in production for KC by pointing out extraneous factors while ignoring the extraneous factors present in Washington.

What’s his value? Lead the skins to the 21st ranked offense? I hope he gets a shot but i was throughly disappointed in their offense this year.
If you were disappointed this year, I imagine you were suicidal the last 25 years then.

Back