What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#Fire Coach Dorrell

One thought I can’t get out of my mind is KD’s comment during the Minny post game presser. He said that he would spend time in the offense game planning meetings the next week, but that he is awfully busy on other tasks. What else does he do during game prep week? Seriously. Certainly not any recruiting. Not defense. And his obvious disengagement during the games (rarely says a word to coaches, players, and officials) makes me wonder what in the **** he does. I think he delegates everything. He is the anti-Saban/Belichick. Never seen another head coach like him ever.

Last edited:
Won’t happen. I didn’t like the Dorrell hire, but he’s here for a few years now. How does an AD sell this job to a new coach if he fired the previous guy after 10 games? Even SEC fans would be saying “damn, give the guy some time.”
True, but what is he going to do with that time? So far, it looks like jack ****.

The usual bs. Tough penalties at the wrong time, etc. HCKD was trying to spin to the positive because if he doesn’t he’ll lose the locker room, IMO.
Think he probably already has. We got beat by a Minnesota team 30-0 in Denver. They lose to ****ing Bowling Green at home? This guy just isn't it for the program.

Most press conferences are 99% blah blah coach speak bs but what I listened to today was one of the worst. Just a bunch of “keep moving forward...it’s a process...we’re young...got to limit mistakes”. He doesn’t really answer the sorta kinda toughish questions that are asked. Why wasn’t he asked about Drew Carter and getting him meaningful game experience when doing so would not affect the outcome? And asking questions that start with “how excited are you about (insert meaningless, we already know how he’s going to answer)..” isn’t good journalism. Asking about KD Nixon? Seriously? Who effing cares?

Most press conferences are 99% blah blah coach speak bs but what I listened to today was one of the worst. Just a bunch of “keep moving forward...it’s a process...we’re young...got to limit mistakes”. He doesn’t really answer the sorta kinda toughish questions that are asked. Why wasn’t he asked about Drew Carter and getting him meaningful game experience when doing so would not affect the outcome? And asking questions that start with “how excited are you about (insert meaningless, we already know how he’s going to answer)..” isn’t good journalism. Asking about KD Nixon? Seriously? Who effing cares?

jos%C3%A9mourinho-big-trouble.gif

just got caught up on the weekend's games.

in the pro-sports leaning area that is Colorado, having Denver's NFL team at 2-0 while CU continues sucking the hind tit is about the worst possible scenario w/r/t maintaining fan interest, never mind growing it.
Just got caught up again.

I don't root against Denver, but having the local pro team starting 3-0 while CU continues struggling is going to damage attendance and general fan interest.

Just got caught up again.

I don't root against Denver, but having the local pro team starting 3-0 while CU continues struggling is going to damage attendance and general fan interest.
It may be a positive.

As bad as we suck right now we need the attention focused elsewhere.

If the Broncos weren't doing well the fans would see how bad we are and we would have no hope of getting them back.

Better to be ignored than to be the butt of all thejokes.

Back