What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#Fire Coach Dorrell

You can't defend him (by liking comments) as a good candidate for turning around Washington and beating ****braska when he was at USC then simultaneously say disregard that time period because he is a completely different person now then he was at USC.
Another misinformed take. His performance was degraded by alcohol. Now that he doesn’t drink, he is liberated to perform his duties more skillfully. That he turned around a sunken program and still had above average results at U$C whilst being blasted is not a below average coaching talent. He has also shown his ability to coach and recruit at an elite level in the present day.

I'm curious. When he's not in offensive meetings, where is he? Given his background, I'm assuming he's not favoring the defensive meetings. He sure as **** isn't working with the recruiting department much. Soooooo, what does he do while the players and coaches are in their meetings? What. The. ****.
Hanging out with Rick and Lance!

I'm curious. When he's not in offensive meetings, where is he? Given his background, I'm assuming he's not favoring the defensive meetings. He sure as **** isn't working with the recruiting department much. Soooooo, what does he do while the players and coaches are in their meetings? What. The. ****.
What Would You Say You Do Here Office Space GIF

This is literally the only thing keeping me from putting money on the under.
Hammer -14.5. I see no way we score more than 10 pts, even in garbage time. If Minnesota can score 30 on us at home, there is no reason to think ASU can't do it at home. I see something like 34-10. Easy peasy.

Not so fast. If the offense goes another two quarters without multiple first downs in a drive, and the defense will full on quit. ASU could cover an over on its own if things get ugly.
That’s genuinely what I’m thinking might happen. Only reason I haven’t placed money on it

I'm not sure that I'm taking Dorrell at face value for this presser today. I will be surprised if there are not some noticeable changes on offense against ASU. I'm not convinced they won't make changes such as getting Lewis out of the pocket a lot more now that Carter is in the mix anyway. I wouldn't even be surprised if we learn that Chev isn't calling the plays after the game.

Wow and not surprised low expectations breed lower expectations.
Buffs might have won their last game this season.

For one season. Presumably the list would be for coaches that would plan on being around longer. But if you believe the best CU can do is a series of one-and-done guys than color me skeptical.
Your question was about who out there would take a Pac 12 HC job that pays around $4m/year. Mel Tucker didn't accept the job with the idea that he was leaving after one season, and you know that. If you are actually interested in having a conversation in good faith, let me know.

Back