What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD: Buffs @ Sun Devils

you aren't paing attention KOA says Tad is totally pissed at the refs already and fears a repeat - are you watdhing?
I'm watching, a lot of uncertainty with the ball on our part. No one ever gets calls playing like we are tonight. The only truely missed call was on the carry call on Remy Martin's hop step.

Starting to figure it out and ASU isn't maintaining the intensity they came out with. Not sure how they could have.

I'm watching, a lot of uncertainty with the ball on our part. No one ever gets calls playing like we are tonight. The only truely missed call was on the carry call on Remy Martin's hop step.

I thought that call was right. The refs are fine so far. We stink.

****. AZ going into the double bonus and we aren’t in the bonus yet.

This has been a master class on how to play gritty defense to stay in the game when you're playing **** offense.

****. AZ going into the double bonus and we aren’t in the bonus yet.

ESPN, the Bobby Hurley cam is the worst thing I have ever seen. ****.

Great job fighting through a terrible first ten minutes.

I thought that call was right. The refs are fine so far. We stink.
I went back and watched the replay of it, half of his pinky finger comes under the hemisphere of the ball. I think that never gets called if he's just walking the ball up the court, it was just the look of the big step that made it look carried because there was extra time between dribbles when he allowed the ball to come up that high.

I went back and watched the replay of it, half of his pinky finger comes under the hemisphere of the ball. I think that never gets called if he's just walking the ball up the court, it was just the look of the big step that made it look carried because there was extra time between dribbles when he allowed the ball to come up that high.

I’m an old grump on this, I think they should call carrying about 500% more than they do.

Most of the fouls by us came from bad transition defense after turnovers. That’s why I think the game has been officiated fine. Somehow we have a chance to lead. Amazing.

You don't get calls on the road already. Quit the whining bs and go take it from them. These guys will learn that.

Can't complain about being tied in this one. ASU being ice cold from 3 evened out our poor shooting and horrible ball security.

And, man, so many guys in foul trouble sat major minutes in the 1st half. Feeling really fortunate to survive that half with a tie.

PFs are 12-8 ... and 4 or 5 of that 12 were off of turnovers. Penetrate and get the inside fouls and things will even out in the 2nd half IMO.

So, two road games vs ranked arizona teams and both games tied at half. Fell short vs cats, gonna win this one right?

Buffs 1st possession, within seconds of them having the ball, GK called for a phantom foul while taking a jump shot. That was a message to Tad. Same refs as Az. Tad got pissed and talked heatedly with the black guy (who I think has been the worst). Things have been a bit more even since

Foul trouble ... Bey, King, and Collier with 2 each. Nickolic with 3 but I doubt we'd see him much in the 2nd anyway ... took a really bad 3 point shot that wasn't close and then on the next possession made a really bad turnover. We'll see him only IMO if we really need him because our bigs are in foul trouble.

Buffs 1st possession, within seconds of them having the ball, GK called for a phantom foul while taking a jump shot. That was a message to Tad. Same refs as Az. Tad got pissed and talked heatedly with the black guy (who I think has been the worst). Things have been a bit more even since
As much as I don't like it at all, if a ref is going to send an early message to a coach the way to do it is a b.s. travel or 3 seconds or something. You don't put a bogus foul onto the team's leading scorer. If he did that, he shouldn't be working.

Teams definitely take on the character of their coach.

I don't think ASU ever gets whistled without the player complaining.

Kin with a block.

2 from Lazar

King with a great block earlier

Lots of blocks from not a lot of size tonight

Back