What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD: Buffs @ Sun Devils

That double tech was some weak ****. Says the guy who has been defending the officials in this game.

If Nicolic finds his range from 3 (he's got 2 tonight), this CU team gets a lot more dangerous.

Nikolic has played well today, but man he cannot go left at all. Ha.

That double tech was some weak ****. Says the guy who has been defending the officials in this game.
I think they've been going at each other all game. That was the guy who took the charge on the last possession of the first half, I'd guess they'd been warned. Still, I agree, it was some weak ass ****.

I think they've been going at each other all game. That was the guy who got the call on the flop on the last possession of the first half, I'd guess they'd been warned. Still, I agree, it was some weak ass ****.
fify

Nikolic has played well today, but man he cannot go left at all. Ha.
I like him, he usually flows through the offense well and is fairly sure with his passes. When he does get out of position he naturally moves to space, I can't say the same about all the other guys. He seems to just have good instincts.

I like him, he usually flows through the offense well and is fairly sure with his passes. When he does get out of position he naturally moves to space, I can't say the same about all the other guys. He seems to just have good instincts.

To be clear, I also really like him. But he can’t go left.

How about McKinley tonight with 6 assists and only 1 TO (the flop-charge at the end of the half) against ASU's guard pressure? That is not how freshmen are supposed to play. This young man is so special.

We’ve figured out how to beat the Curtain of Distraction. Just don’t shoot any free throws.

I would love to win this game without shooting a FT in the second half. It would be glorious.

How about McKinley tonight with 6 assists and only 1 TO (the flop-charge at the end of the half) against ASU's guard pressure? That is not how freshmen are supposed to play. This young man is so special.
I think there's no separating how mature he is on the court from how pleasantly surprising so many other guys on this team have been.

How about this scoring balance tonight

Namon - 8
Schwartz, Collier - 7
Siewert, Nikolic, Walton - 6
King - 5
Bey - 4
Kin - 2

How about this scoring balance tonight

Namon - 8
Schwartz, Collier - 7
Siewert, Nikolic, Walton - 6
King - 5
Bey - 4
Kin - 2
Guys have done a nice job of stepping up tonight on the road. Usually don't see freshmen and role players play well in road games. But with all the foul trouble, Tad's gone deep into the bench and they've responded.

****. Holder got hot. The curtain of distraction is so ****ing lame.

That offensive foul pisses me off so much! Little guy trying to guard Bey in the post and pushing him like crazy. Bey gets called for using his ass to keep his spot and gets whistled because the defender can't hold his position? That is not right, guys. That goes against everything about how you coach post players and will ruin this game if refs call things that way.

King!!!

(Hint: you make a lot more on kickouts from the paint than you do by dribbling up and launching from 25 feet.)

Is that Mike Rohn with the big bandage on the bridge of his nose? I'm going to assume he got in a bar fight.

Oh, George. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Great hustle, but such a bad mistake.

Back