What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread: Cincy @ CU—October 26 @ 8:15 PM ESPN

To keep the biggest dreams alive, CU needs

1) To win out - nothing else matters if that doesn't happen
2) BYU to win out @UCF, @UU, KU, @ASU, UH
3) KSU to beat ISU
4) KSU to drop one from KU, @UH, ASU, or UC
5) ISU to drop one more from TT, @KU, UC, @UU

That's pretty ugly. Possibly, but I'm not holding my breath. It sucks that we lost control of our destiny with the KSU loss.
Is that the official scenario or just what you came up with based on looking at schedules?

Sounds like Travis is playing this week. Prime has shown that, if anything, he is overly cautious with player injuries, especially Travis, so if he's talking like this I trust that there isn't really anything serious going on and removing him from the Arizona game was more because they knew they didn't need him.

Make It Rain Yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

He is relatively strong and fast, pretty good vision and doesn't go down at the first contact. He is what I thought Alton McCaskill would be last year.
McCaskill is apparently riding the pine behind Scrubabo. Good thing he transferred to where, as his Dad put it, he will be RB1. 7 carries 17 yards for All Strippers U so far this year.

Skyline Chili is weird and I understand why people talk crap about it.

Personally, it's delicious. Makes a great chili for hot dogs.

Cool story, I know. Carry on.
it is an abomination but must be tried by everyone. ... like Rocky Mountain oysters or the heart of the big sport fish you just caught.

I believe the city of Cincy is trolling the whole rest of the world with that skyline ****. hey man, let's put cinnamon in it and then pour ketchup on top. what else can we do to **** it up? oh, cool, put it on white rice. and so forth.

it is an abomination but must be tried by everyone. ... like Rocky Mountain oysters or the heart of the big sport fish you just caught.

I believe the city of Cincy is trolling the whole rest of the world with that skyline ****. hey man, let's put cinnamon in it and then pour ketchup on top. what else can we do to **** it up? oh, cool, put it on white rice. and so forth.
Hahaha I make it regularly but definitely no ketchup or white rice. Cinnamon, allspice, and cayenne. no chocolate though. Shouldn't be sweet.

McCaskill is apparently riding the pine behind Scrubabo. Good thing he transferred to where, as his Dad put it, he will be RB1. 7 carries 17 yards for All Strippers U so far this year.
I know you think Skattebo is mid (whatever that means) for some reason but statistically he’s a top 4 back in the Big 12.

Was watching the Indiana-Nebraska highlights, cuz that **** is hilarious. And I noticed it during the live watch but especially so in the highlight watch; they have perfected the back shoulder throw with Rourke and those receivers. Made me wonder why we don't utilize that much? With Travis being so insane with his ball skills (pause) and Will Sheppard being a big target, I think we should utilize it more.

Was watching the Indiana-Nebraska highlights, cuz that **** is hilarious. And I noticed it during the live watch but especially so in the highlight watch; they have perfected the back shoulder throw with Rourke and those receivers. Made me wonder why we don't utilize that much? With Travis being so insane with his ball skills (pause) and Will Sheppard being a big target, I think we should utilize it more.
They threw one to Sheppard in the Arizona game for a TD

They threw one to Sheppard in the Arizona game for a TD
I thought about that. But do you consider that a back shoulder or more just an outside fade?

To me, a back shoulder typically means the receiver is coming back to the ball or at least turning his body to face the LOS so that they can reach those throws that would be extremely difficult for the DB to defend because it's almost out of bounds?

I thought about that. But do you consider that a back shoulder or more just an outside fade?

To me, a back shoulder typically means the receiver is coming back to the ball or at least turning his body to face the LOS so that they can reach those throws that would be extremely difficult for the DB to defend because it's almost out of bounds?
Maybe more of a fade? I don’t know, either way, it was an amazing throw and catch

Pretty sure the ball thrown on 4th down late in the KSU game that should have been DPI was a back shoulder throw, but that might have been unintentional since SS had pressure in his face.

Back