What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread: KSU @ CU—October 12 @ 8:15 PM ESPN

Refs probably missed about 8 holding calls on both teams. Chidozie was getting held all night and our guys was holding like crazy too
The refs didn't make much of a difference. We're better by 2 tds. Easy. But we lost. We just didn't bring it tonight.

Four KSU fans sitting directly behind me tonight. They were nice, and everybody was okay.

But **** the CU fans that sell their tickets to opposing fans. When I'm in my home stadium, I want to be happy with the people around me, and sad with the people around me. It sucks to be heartbroken in Folsom, while others are celebrating two feet from me.

As easily as we moved the ball against KSU, I'm not sure how we lost. Except, as easily as KSU moved the ball against us, I'm not sure how we could have won.

On the drive in the fourth quarter (where we got the interception) I'm not sure why KSU wasn't just handing off to 31. They could have just ended the game. And really, there was no point for Edwards to ever be in the game.

When my section saw the obvious DPI on what turned out to be the final play of the game we all cheered. First down! Except...somehow...alas.

Back