What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread: KSU @ CU—October 12 @ 8:15 PM ESPN

1000016749.png

Well it's been 10 days and he's still not practicing after leaving the game on that fumble TD play against UCF. Add in the knee brace and I think you can expect a less than 100% Travis against KSU. At best.

Last edited:
Really hoping nobody gets hurt.
Shut Up GIF

View attachment 76916

Well it's been 10 days and he's still not practicing after leaving the game on that fumble TD play against UCF. Add in the knee brace and I think you can expect a less than 100% Travis against KSU. At best.
I am hoping Travis is getting better. The injury looked scary and while Travis waved him off, Buell, who should be starting, was concerned.

If Travis were to sit out to fully recover, CU should still win provided Colorado stops being primarily a 10P team and runs it enough to take KSU out of 3-3-5 defense..where they line up like a 3-5 with corners on the outside up close with 3 dbs back.. and drop 8 into pass coverage..

CU needs to run it .. especially when they drop 8, but even if they run it, Shurmur could screw things up if he calls more hitches, short wide lateral like passes and slow wide run plays.. and does not get Dallan in, who is the best back. It could be bad for CU, but even then CU could still win if Shedeur and Shurmur just commit to RTFB... CU should win... Period. Getting Buell playing time is key for Defense as his style and strengths go against KSU running game very well.

Is this game asking for fans to wear a specific color? RK was referencing the Donald Strickland hit on Sproles and I thought I heard him say “That game was a gold rush, too”

Is this game asking for fans to wear a specific color? RK was referencing the Donald Strickland hit on Sproles and I thought I heard him say “That game was a gold rush, too”
Yes they want gold. I think it’s going to look like trash because nobody has that color and it’s night game that’s probably going to be about 60 degrees at kickoff so people will have on sweatshirts and jackets

Back