What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread: KSU @ CU—October 12 @ 8:15 PM ESPN

thankfully, the upcoming glories of CU football will somewhat alleviate the dodger pain.

I hope.

if it makes you all feel better, the whole family was laughing at me at the end of the dodger game last night.

beat kjuco state. do it for the liver.

Someone explain to me how Tyler Brown starts over Justin Mayers.

OL remains a troubled endeavor for CU.

I'm not that worried. There is an "*" at the bottom: "Does not report changes, reflects changes from previous week"--i.e.: it is who played last game. Given that the schools do not report injuries (if they player says NO, then they cannot), I do not put much stock in the weekly depth charts. If players are on the roster, have not announced an intention to leave/redshirt, or not publicly in Prime's doghouse, they are in good standing and available to play if suited up. Even the two guys that announced intentions to RS, if they are with the team and dressed out, they can tear off their redshirt if they want. This year, I think we are putting the best guys out there, and have depth.

stoked it's sold out. used prices have been dropping. Wonder if that changes now.

Wow. Not often I'm impressed, but here it is, they have gone and done it. It's really too bad he made the columbine "joke" cause otherwise it would be funny.

1728505291942.png

Here's a good one from their Prime thread:

(They be temptin doom):
1728505652311.png

Last edited:
Wow. Not often I'm impressed, but here it is, they have gone and done it. It's really too bad he made the columbine "joke" cause otherwise it would be funny.

View attachment 76907

Here's a good one from their Prime thread:

(They be temptin doom):
View attachment 76908
It escapes me that anyone, even a KjSU person, would think Columbine would be in, any way, funny.

well, it is somehow comforting to know that some things remain the same.

I clicked that link to the thread above. I haven't even really thought about kjuco state let alone visited their fan boards in like a decade or more.

yet, they are still making the same tired jokes about the same tired stuff.

the midwest, where creativity and originality go to die. their football insights are even less clever than their jokes.

same as it ever was.

dear kjuco state fans, let me be concise: you suck, you have always sucked, and you will likely suck forever. playoffs? I'd actually buy a ticket to watch what uga or Bama would do to you. I am pretty sure much of the results would be illegal in your dry counties.

well, it is somehow comforting to know that some things remain the same.

I clicked that link to the thread above. I haven't even really thought about kjuco state let alone visited their fan boards in like a decade or more.

yet, they are still making the same tired jokes about the same tired stuff.

the midwest, where creativity and originality go to die. their football insights are even less clever than their jokes.

same as it ever was.

dear kjuco state fans, let me be concise: you suck, you have always sucked, and you will likely suck forever. playoffs? I'd actually buy a ticket to watch what uga or Bama would do to you. I am pretty sure much of the results would be illegal in your dry counties.
Mel Brooks Morons GIF

Back