What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread: KSU @ CU—October 12 @ 8:15 PM ESPN

if you need something in a pinch:

1. Sportsurge.net
  2. Chose the CU game from the list
  3. There will be a bunch of streaming options but I like 'TVSPORTSLIVE'. If that doesn't work, slect another..
  4. Click the arrow on the video feed
Have your popup blocker on. If a popup comes up, just close it out and click the arrow again until the feed comes on. I've been using this for 3 years and never had an issue with viruses. Its not a perfect solution as sometimes the feed pauses and you just need to refresh the screen.
Highly recommend Brave browser for any of the streaming services, great integrated ad and pop up blocking.

Highly recommend Brave browser for any of the streaming services, great integrated ad and pop up blocking.
For the "streaming services". I know what kinda services you're talking about.

Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Buffs just held the nations top rushing team to almost 200 yards below their average, but apparently their run defense just isn’t very good. People will do anything to avoid giving CU their flowers

let's not get over our skis, UCF ran for 108 yards with KJ Jeff accounting for negative 18 (and just over 150 yards passing) against UF. our defense is solid but not yet tested enough to call an iron curtain

Ex top rushing team. They barely had 100 yards against Florida. They feasted on a bad schedule. It was good pub for us but let's not go overboard

let's not get over our skis, UCF ran for 108 yards with KJ Jeff accounting for negative 18 (and just over 150 yards passing) against UF. our defense is solid but not yet tested enough to call an iron curtain
Nobody said they were elite but calling it not good is just false.

I was thinking in the shower, not about you guys, but about whether or not this is the biggest game in Folsom since 2016. Last year against the Nubs could count, but it was ultimately a non-conference game. Last year against USC could count, but no one really ever expected us to win and our furious late game rally notwithstanding, we were never really in the game.

The last time I felt like we had a big conference game, at home, where the game a) really mattered in terms of being in the conference and even national conversation and b) we actually had a real chance of winning the game, was Utah in 2016.

Last edited:
I can. I guess I can also book a later tee time. It’s the weekly game for $ with my buddies. I really enjoy it. If I play later I will be paired with strangers which is hit or miss.

I'm late to this thread but I think you're missing an opportunity to negotiate for more strokes if you don't play on the normal group. Plus the gloating factor after a late night win.

You gotta suck it up and play. Sheesh

Back