What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread: South Dakota State at Colorado (Fri December 15, 6:00 PM MT, P12N)

hokiehead

it never always keeps getting worse
Club Member
South Dakota State Jackrabbits (#78 RPI, UNR AP, UNR Coaches) at CU Buffs (#81 RPI, UNR AP, UNR Coaches)

Game time: 6:00PM MT

TV: Pac-12

Stream: http://pac-12.com/live

Radio: 850 KOA

Tickets: CU link

CU preview: CU Buffs link
Oppo preview: SD State link
Buffzone preview: Buffzone link

This is the last game for a week and the last home game until January 4 when conference play starts (20 days!!!!).

The Jackrabbits are coming off of a confidence boosting OT win at Ole Miss. This game will be a huge test of Boyle's ability to be a psychological motivator and get the Buffs fired up for this game.

Go Buffs!!!!

IMG_20171214_064550.jpg

I don't know...? Small world moment of sorts I guess. I'll be at tomorrow's FCS Semifinal SD State at JMU tomorrow afternoon.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...h-dakota-state-mike-daum-decision-make-future

Appears SDSU has a future NBA player to watch.

When former SDSU coach Scott Nagy brought Daum to South Dakota State, he redshirted him and questioned his future with the program.
"Honestly, his first year, and we redshirted him, he needed to improve his body," said Nagy, now the head coach at Wright State. "When he came in, he was 250 pounds and he was chunky. That first year, I wasn't even sure he was ever going to play for us. He wasn't very physical. He got beat up in the post."
Last year, however, he earned an honorable mention on the AP All-America teams. And his return solidified SDSU as the favorite to win the Summit League, a distinction this season's victories over Mississippi and Iowa seemed to justify.
The intriguing prospect now attracts NBA scouts to his games.

Daum's from Kimball, NE which is basically the closest town in Nebraska to Boulder (2.5 hours away), so I imagine they've got a decent amount of fans in the Keg tonight...

That Daum is legit...I guess his only problem was that he grew up in Nebraska 120 miles away from Boulder.

Maybe the best half of basketball the buffs have played this year. Hopefully the message was received with the crazy starting lineup. Can’t snooze in the second half, this SDSU team is good.

I love the effort I'm seeing from this team. Need one more half of that type of effort for the W.

Wws thinking..." damg, How many 3's can jackrabbits put down?, but they only have 1 more than buffs.

Guess the Buffs need to defend further out of the 3 point line...anyone catch Tad banging his fists on the table in the 1H after giving up a 3 pointer?

Clutch three by Namon and great D by McKinley there. Aaand of course they answer it.

Nikolic has played a really good defensive half, but he gave that dude too much space on the game tying three.

Hell of a ballgame, and these guys might be the best team from any of the small conferences in this sport.

Back