What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread - Men's bball hosts #13 Tennessee (Saturday, 12/5/21,Noon MT, FS1) and Eastern Washington (Wednesday, 6:00 PM MT, Pac 12 Networks)

Battey. Ugh. Kind of a liability this game.
Must not be watching Parquet tonight. He’s going through the motions. Tad held him on the court as everybody was entering the tunnel to rip him, then coach him up. Shouldn’t have to do that to a friggin Senior.

Drew Gooden >>>>>> Mark Johnson
Pardon my ignorance, tried googling, but is he calling this game on PAC-12? If so, and you’re saying he’s better than Mark, are you sure about that? Whoever is announcing called us CSU at the end of the first half. You’re having a hell of a posting streak on this game thread :)

Must not be watching Parquet tonight. He’s going through the motions. Tad held him on the court as everybody was entering the tunnel to rip him, then coach him up. Shouldn’t have to do that to a friggin Senior.
?? Wat did you see that I didn’t? Parquet has 4 points on 2/2, no turnovers, one rebound. I don’t recall seeing a lapse on defense, but maybe he did? Either way, let’s not go criticizing his defense.

Pardon my ignorance, tried googling, but is he calling this game on PAC-12? If so, and you’re saying he’s better than Mark, are you sure about that? Whoever is announcing called us CSU at the end of the first half. You’re having a hell of a posting streak on this game thread :)
I cannot stand Mark Johnson. And yes, I’m on a roll tonight.

I cannot stand Mark Johnson. And yes, I’m on a roll tonight.
Drew Gooden is a basketball player who played at Kansas and the NBA for a long time. Googling his name did not lead me to Drew Goodman, who is announcing our game tonight. You’re wrong twice, at least. Wrong person and he’s not better
than Mark.

Letterkenny GIF by Crave

Drew Gooden is a basketball player who played at Kansas and the NBA for a long time. Googling his name did not lead me to Drew Goodman, who is announcing our game tonight. You’re wrong twice, at least. Wrong person and he’s not better
than Mark.

Letterkenny GIF by Crave
You are correct, sir. As I said, I’m rolling tonight.

Battery's not as good of a 3pt shooter as he showed at the start of the season, but he's much better than we've seen in his recent slump. FT shooting has also been off. I think the foul troubles have gotten in his head and he hasn't been playing loose.

?? Wat did you see that I didn’t? Parquet has 4 points on 2/2, no turnovers, one rebound. I don’t recall seeing a lapse on defense, but maybe he did? Either way, let’s not go criticizing his defense.
Yeah. Standing right in front of it. He keeps rotating off their shooter on defense. Tad basically told him to stop freelancing.

Anyone know the app you are supposed to download for the Raising Canes trivia in the arena? I know we missed it tonight, but for future games. Thanks!

Can't shoot. Don't value the ball. No attitude on defense.

This team has a lot of work to do.
Funny thing is with the exception of Jabari the Frosh work harder than the rest of the team. Just raw still.

Well isn't he a freshman? He'll be fine. Needs to develop physically and mentally, but hopefully he'll get there. I don't think we have many gimme's, if any. These guys are just growing together, it'll take time.
I like the look on his face. He needs to develop his skills, but I think he's a real gamer.

We’ve been terrible this half. And Drew Goodman has been worse.

Whatever Tad has, he better bring it out now and get these kids going.
Tad looks like he’s in one of those Hoosiers Coaching Moments modes - put his team on the floor and see if they can work it out themselves.

Tad looks like he’s in one of those Hoosiers Coaching Moments modes - put his team on the floor and see if they can work it out themselves.
He had some fire as he called this time out. Pre-game, KOA mentioned that we have great players but a mediocere team. He needs to get them together

Back