What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- MEN'S bball hosts USC (Thurs., 2/23/23, 7:00 MT; ESPN2) and #3/4 UCLA (Sunday, 2:00 PM MT, CBS)

Tad, with yet another fine example of waiting entirely too ****ing long to call a God damn timeout.

13-0 run to turn a 4 pt lead into a 9 pt deficit, with the stupidest ****ing lineup you could come up with

Good thing we have Ethan guarding him
The run was between 13 and 9. There was a tv timeout in the middle of it and then a TO by Tad. Just how often do some of you guys want timeouts called?

If we were just playing average defense it's a tie game. Absolutely horrendous.

Quincy looks ok so far. Certainly doesn't have a problem shooting 3s.

If we were just playing average defense it's a tie game. Absolutely horrendous.

Quincy looks ok so far. Certainly doesn't have a problem shooting 3s.

I feel like I could blow by a few of the buffs tonight, just brutal

and keep Allen in Tad! his growth will be exponential with some real playing time

When you have a 4-6 pt lead, that turns into a deficit on 0-4 shooting streak, I call it right ****ing then, not 9 points later.

I also don't change to the worst defensive AND offensive lineup that this team has out on a court in the entire season at said TV timeout.

But hey, that's just me. Not like the results bear out what I'm saying.

again

The run was between 13 and 9. There was a tv timeout in the middle of it and then a TO by Tad. Just how often do some of you guys want timeouts called?

Gotta replace QA with Nique - because, you know, can't let the guy who hasn't played all season show up tad's ****ing golden boy

Back