What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- MEN'S bball hosts USC (Thurs., 2/23/23, 7:00 MT; ESPN2) and #3/4 UCLA (Sunday, 2:00 PM MT, CBS)

The way Hammond and Nique are playing along with Ruffin being out, we don't have a 2nd guard to put on the court.

they might not have a G next to their names but we have other guys who can guard guards and bring the ball up the court

QA sure made up a lot of ground of that block. Is it wrong to want to see more of him? What am I missing here? Then again, I really wanted to see more of Shrout when Lewis was starting.

I'd love for anyone to explain...based on the little we saw tonight...why Ethan Wright gets minutes over QA.

Wright simply can't compete at all against real P5 athletes/size
It's not based on talent or skill.

Unfortunately, they've kept it very close to the chest on what's been going on with QA. He was featured in the open scrimmage only to leave with an injury and not return. Then he didn't travel with the team on the first road trip, joining the team in the midst of it. Looked low energy every time I've seen him prior to tonight. I wish I knew what's been going on.

But I don't know. And anyone who does isn't talking.

QA sure made up a lot of ground of that block. Is it wrong to want to see more of him? What am I missing here? Then again, I really wanted to see more of Shrout when Lewis was starting.

I’m on one tonight, but feels like that block is a microcosm of why QA should get more run. he was out of position but has the athleticism
to make up for it.

would rather a wildcard like him over a known commodity who is severely outmatched

Unfortunately, they've kept it very close to the chest on what's been going on with QA. He was featured in the open scrimmage only to leave with an injury and not return. Then he didn't travel with the team on the first road trip, joining the team in the midst of it. Looked low energy every time I've seen him prior to tonight. I wish I knew what's been going on.

I don't think I remember a kid who had that much preseason hype that is getting as little PT as he is.

I honestly think he's just not interested if he's not playing meaningful minutes.

Could he have a health issue that's not being discussed? Don't want to speculate.

At least TDS gives no ****s at all tonight. Should be a road game to get thia level of suck

Quincy is a disaster on defense. But there is at least energy out of him. And he isn’t afraid to let it fly. With all the injuries, gotta take the good with the bad and give him some run, and maybe it will click on the defensive end.

Quincy is a disaster on defense. But there is at least energy out of him. And he isn’t afraid to let it fly. With all the injuries, gotta take the good with the bad and give him some run, and maybe it will click on the defensive end.
He does have 2 nice blocks

Back