What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- Men's Bball scheduled to re-start play hosting WSU (Thurs., 1/6/21, 7:00 PM MT, ESPN2) & Washington (Sunday, 3:00 PM, ESPN2 or ESPNU)

When Battey is on and doesn't commit stupid fouls he is such a weapon. I can't believe how he's shooting.

I’m in the arena and WTF just happened? No explanation given. Unreal.

Simpson hasn’t returned after leaving with a lacerated head on a play that he received a flop warning for.

The end game flop call was actually good. What a weird game. The defense was way better for stretches in the second half. But only for stretches. Need to figure out how to defend for 40 minutes.

You have to be patient enough to give him one season (and one off season).

Yea, I understand that, and he needs time to bulk up. I'm just slightly disappointed. Josh Scott was also a highly regarded big who came in and contributed right away. I thought we would get the same out of Lovering.

Yea, I understand that, and he needs time to bulk up. I'm just slightly disappointed. Josh Scott was also a highly regarded big who came in and contributed right away. I thought we would get the same out of Lovering.
Josh Scotts Freshman year our front line was Andre Roberson (6’7) and Shane Harris Tunks. Like he was going to play 25 minutes a game no matter what. With Battey and Jabari, we don’t need more from Lovering right now!

During his postgame interview, Tad complemented his improvement. Had very good things to say.

I know he was a highly regarded recruit, but honestly, I'm not seeing it at all.
Depends on how you look at it. When he was aggressive getting to the bucket or just aggressive period, he got going a bit. I don't like labeling anyone, but his game should be inside out right now. As he matures, he can expand that. Use your skill set right now.

Great to see Jabari take over that game. We'll need that from him.

Depends on how you look at it. When he was aggressive getting to the bucket or just aggressive period, he got going a bit. I don't like labeling anyone, but his game should be inside out right now. As he matures, he can expand that. Use your skill set right now.
Also take into consideration his entire game to this point has been with his back to the basket. Now he's in a motion offense, setting high picks and facing the basket 90% of the time. That said, he and Da Silva need to hit the weight room HARD in the off season.

Back