What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- Men's Bball scheduled to re-start play hosting WSU (Thurs., 1/6/21, 7:00 PM MT, ESPN2) & Washington (Sunday, 3:00 PM, ESPN2 or ESPNU)

If we have a shot at a good to great transfer forward this next offseason, I think Tad will have THAT conversation with LOB.

Really strong first half. Too many turnovers, but part of that is Washington’s style. You’re gonna turn the ball over some against them the way they play, they give you layups in exchange… but you gotta get rid of the unforced ones.

Battle of two programs going with completely opposite player acquisition philosphies. I can't imagine a mid level program (like UW) being able to be successful with the majority of the roster being brand new (transfers) every year.

Kee needs to do a better job of understanding the flow of the game sometimes. He takes some very ill advised shots.

I'm really happy about this performance.

UW, with its length, guard pressure and 2-3 matchup zone, is not a good style for us. At least I thought it was a bad matchup.

Thorough complete performance. Good work. Lets go get a split in the desert.

That flop call on KJ last week must’ve been withdrawn because the flop call on Eli didn’t result in FTs. Someone here mentioned that. I didn’t realize the rule was one warning to the team and subsequent ones result in free throws.

Nice gameI UW had been kind of a dumpster fire, but they had good games vs AZ and UU recently. Really impressed with Hammond filling in for KJ. There's been no drop off at all. In fact, dare I say he's earned himself a lot more minutes at the PG?

Hammond has shown up!

In fact, our guards have progressed so much this year. Getting real close to having 4 pure guards I trust along with Nique giving more guard-like wing play. The position was in a dark place a quarter of the way into the season around the time of that Tennessee game. On track to be a Dance-worthy group now.

Elijah throttled Brown. Tristan showed he can be another multi dimensional weapon, and some degree Nique. No weak performances,even LL and LOB contributed. Lawson has the tools pretty sure we'll seem him blossom with an off season. Julian is playing so solid. Our defense is not elite but adequate.

Tristan really played with nice pace today. Never got sped up. Bodies come fast in that zone once the ball's put on the floor. Both Elijah and Nique did a nice job on brown. I'm starting to get my hopes up that Nique could be a stopper in another year.

That was the most complete effort by this team I have seen. As @Buffnik mentioned above, guards are becoming a strength as a unit. Has 12 turnovers in the first half and only 2 in the second. Tristan put in a really quite 20 and Julian had big shots when needed. Jabari was very active and operating at altitude. Clifford was really active amd played well. D was tough and created pressure. A lot of fun to see.

Crowd was small and they deserve better. there should be a pep band as well. This AD is a disgrace with how they treat this program m

How good do we get if everyone keeps developing, the chemistry keeps building, and Jabari finds his shot?

Jabari is in a damn shooting slump, but has simply been going to the paint to dominate. Wait until he starts being a 40% 3pt shooter. What the hell is a defense supposed to do?

That was the most complete effort by this team I have seen. As @Buffnik mentioned above, guards are becoming a strength as a unit. Has 12 turnovers in the first half and only 2 in the second. Tristan put in a really quite 20 and Julian had big shots when needed. Jabari was very active and operating at altitude. Clifford was really active amd played well. D was tough and created pressure. A lot of fun to see.

Crowd was small and they deserve better. there should be a pep band as well. This AD is a disgrace with how they treat this program m

I can’t believe I’m about to do this…

*takes deep breath*

The band apparently is somewhat defendable on the CUAD part. Due to Covid closing campus, there are no school related activities allowed. That includes all music ensembles. Personally, I would have tried to do an exemption for the band much like the team obviously got, but I don’t know how much political will that would have required on the ADs part to pull off so I’m willing to give them the benefit of the doubt right now.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I need a shower.

*takes deep breath*

The band apparently is somewhat defendable on the CUAD part. Due to Covid closing campus, there are no school related activities allowed. That includes all music ensembles. Personally, I would have tried to do an exemption for the band much like the team obviously got, but I don’t know how much political will that would have required on the ADs part to pull off so I’m willing to give them the benefit of the doubt right now.

school related activities, hmmm. They have scholarship athletes, cheer leaders and dancers at the game. Wonder how many work study kids are checking tickets or in the concession stands. Hmmmmm, seems like rules applied to the desires or whims of whoever is deciding. ****ing stupid excuse

*takes deep breath*

Fine. I'll give a pass for this.

But I can't accept the loss of Supa Dupa and not seeing a full band every game, including road trips and especially at tournaments.

Pageantry is what differentiates college sports from everything else. For CU, that's the band & spirit squads. Bohn got that.

Back