What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- (RV) Men's bball scheduled to host Arizona (Saturday, 2/6, 6:00 MT, FS1) and OSU (Monday, 5:00 MT, Pac 12 Networks)

anyone have a source for +/- stats? can't find season averages on cubuffs.com

Schwartz's perceived inability to guard in man defense has been really frustrating over the last few games (I actually feel he is pretty solid in zone), curious to see if I'm off there or if it shows up in the differential while he's on the court

Edit: I'm off base, the +/- has been all over the place starting with the UW game, with the exception of Eli being a pretty consistent + and Maddox being more on the - side

Last edited:
Personally, I don’t think he’s shown anything deserving of getting minutes until tonight.
He plays hard. Even more so in a Covid season, you need minutes from guys outside your core 8 rotation. The past couple years, that guy has been Strating. Da Silva is undoubtedly more talented than Strating. Strating wasn’t deserving of much criticism in the past, either. There is a place for guys whose best skill is trying hard in college basketball. Especially if you’re not recruiting at blue blood levels.

Am I the only one who thinks that Jariah Horne reminds me of Carlon Brown in 2012?

Jeriah is bigger and has less bounce than Carlon, and Carlon was capable of more ball handling, but yeah, I like it.

Totally have them in a vice defensively in the second half. Helps they’ve missed some open looks too, but hasn’t been a lot of those. It’s beautiful.

To be fair to everyone else, I’m usually the one complaining about him. He’s lost on the offense end (until tonight). But most of my complaints are that he hasn’t looked ready to play. Keep him in the bench and go small with Luke O’Brien
Holy hell. Speaking of unjustified praise. O’Brien is the worst of the three.

To put this into perspective Oregon state has been one of the hotter teams in the conference beating Oregon, Arizona state, USC, wazzu and Washington in the last month. Complete performance. Love winning like this without Kin at his best

Nice to have a game that didn't have to come down to possessions and free throws. Much better for my heart. :giggle:

Back