What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Happy Football Season!!! (Official Camp Thread)

We can end the LB talk. Sounds like he's playing well.

Only way this becomes a consideration would be if we go into 2018 and Evans and Fontenot have passed him on the depth chart. Then it would become a conversation. Not now. I'm looking forward to seeing Bisharat's development. Kid's got a ton of talent.

Hagan has never really played many guys in a regular rotation, but I guess it's good he managed to say nice things about everyone.

Hagan has never really played many guys in a regular rotation, but I guess it's good he managed to say nice things about everyone.
I agree that Hagan seems to favor a bell cow rather than a rotation, but I've never been sure if that was a philosophy or a reflection of the personnel available.
It would be great to see Adkins follow Sefo's example and finish out his career by greatly exceeding expectations.

Up until last year, I thought we were regularly complaining about their constant rotation at the RB position?

To be clear, it is a good thing he has settled on only playing a select group of players. Our 4th/5th RBs really should not be seeing much playing time outside of extreme injury circumstances.

Woelk and Johnson from today's practice talking about Saturday's scrimmage & impressions so far:

Up until last year, I thought we were regularly complaining about their constant rotation at the RB position?
We were, and I think it was a legit complaint. My opinion is that there should be a clear RB1, even if there's less separation from RB1 and RB2. I'm no coach or guru, but I'm convinced the goal should be to have your RB1 get into a rhythm and get comfortable. There are more reasons than that to give RB1 most of the playing time, but that's an important one for me. In this case, I prefer Phil's on-field leadership as well, above whatever the other RB's might bring.

We were, and I think it was a legit complaint. My opinion is that there should be a clear RB1, even if there's less separation from RB1 and RB2. I'm no coach or guru, but I'm convinced the goal should be to have your RB1 get into a rhythm and get comfortable. There are more reasons than that to give RB1 most of the playing time, but that's an important one for me. In this case, I prefer Phil's on-field leadership as well, above whatever the other RB's might bring.
We already have a clear one, that's a given. Some carries or passes to others on the team might not be a bad idea. He's not the biggest back ever. As tough as he is, he's easily 20+ carries a game and that dude finishes. I'd dare anybody on the board to go practice against him, ill pass lol.

Yeah I'm sure you'd know that info.
Well, he was the sports director at KOA and did the sports reporting. On occasion he'd talk about his days as a DJ. He knows his rock 'n roll. He also talks about being a parent of a special needs child. I kind of think he has an autistic son but am not sure. He's also a devout Christian. Do you want to know anything else about him?

Well, he was the sports director at KOA and did the sports reporting. On occasion he'd talk about his days as a DJ. He knows his rock 'n roll. He also talks about being a parent of a special needs child. I kind of think he has an autistic son but am not sure. He's also a devout Christian. Do you want to know anything else about him?
Boxers or briefs?

Back