What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ladies and gentlemen, the Prime effect

@Jens1893 it was a serious question to your statement. Ergo, unsure of the laughing emoji.
You didn't know that America is the only economically developed nation in the world where we need companies like Aflac for workers to pay for supplemental insurance on top of the regular insurance we have to buy... just so we don't risk losing our homes or getting our electricity shut off or not being able to keep our kid in college because we got hit by a damn bus?

You didn't know that America is the only economically developed nation in the world where we need companies like Aflac for workers to pay for supplemental insurance on top of the regular insurance we have to buy... just so we don't risk losing our homes or getting our electricity shut off or not being able to keep our kid in college because we got hit by a damn bus?

America is a continent :)

Wasn’t sure if how he was watching the games they would show those commercials.

GameDay isn't the NFL. How many casual college football fans care about Jackson State?

I think there is more to the general public than 30+ year old, predominantly male college football fans.

And those people have no idea who Russell Wilson or a Serbian basketball player are. But I guarantee you that a large percentage of them know who Deion Sanders is. This is not a debate. It's like saying people don't know who Michael Jordan is because he retired in 2003. Yes, Deion was culturally that big.

And those people have no idea who Russell Wilson or a Serbian basketball player are. But I guarantee you that a large percentage of them know who Deion Sanders is. This is not a debate. It's like saying people don't know who Michael Jordan is because he retired in 2003. Yes, Deion was culturally that big.

Look, Alfred asked a question and I answered. Sorry for not giving the answer he was looking for because I tried to see it from a bigger perspective than ours.

Guys I’m not built for all this positivity. It’s going to take some adjustment. I’m dead serious

may need a group circle
Season 4 Group GIF by Friends

Also one for DBT
Golden Girls Reaction GIF

One effect, will be a few thousand people happily cancelling 'Sling", one BB is over
CU is now a very cool place to be. We need absouletly top-design gear and to market it well. Especially to S Cal and FLA.
This will benefit BB directly. This has always been a great destination.

This is great.

I woke up this morning. I put on my CU gear and went outside to have my morning coffee. The view was clearer, the air was fesher, the birds were chirping. Said good bye to the girlfriend as she headed of to work. She looked more beautiful then any day I remember.
A warm calm ran throughout my body and I just could not figure out what was going on. Was it because Xmas is right around the corner? The new grand babies? Checked my phone, it was not a dream... Oh....that's right...it's Prime Time Baby!

@ junta. Any data on the prime effect on allbuffs? I’m seeing quite a few new posters and imagine traffic has increased considerably.

Back