What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ladies and gentlemen, the Prime effect

I do have some various work things to do today, but this keeps up and there will be Margies in my near future.

also, we gonna win.

We stole the wrong OU coach when we hired Fairbanks. Bootleggers' Boy made me a bigger fan of The King.

View attachment 76945
that takes me back to the day. I was a mere lad, excited to be at a CU game. Fairbanks was the recently newly installed hc and expectations were quite high. Fairbanks had coached in the NFL, he must be great, right?

the game I went to, the bootlegger put it to CU. it was ****ing brutal. they were up by like 6-8 touchdowns at the half. at the half.

years later, it was revealed that Chucky sent a messenger over to the bootlegger at half time and begged his former boss to please lay off the gas pedal.

the bootlegger basically ran it up the middle the rest of the game. the fact that Chucky had to beg for mercy was likely a very satisfying moment for him.

we have had low-lows, brothers and sisters. we have even experienced the highest of the best that it can be. never forget. everyone hates us. hate them back.

that takes me back to the day. I was a mere lad, excited to be at a CU game. Fairbanks was the recently newly installed hc and expectations were quite high. Fairbanks had coached in the NFL, he must be great, right?

the game I went to, the bootlegger put it to CU. it was ****ing brutal. they were up by like 6-8 touchdowns at the half. at the half.

years later, it was revealed that Chucky sent a messenger over to the bootlegger at half time and begged his former boss to please lay off the gas pedal.

the bootlegger basically ran it up the middle the rest of the game. the fact that Chucky had to beg for mercy was likely a very satisfying moment for him.

we have had low-lows, brothers and sisters. we have even experienced the highest of the best that it can be. never forget. everyone hates us. hate them back.
I'm starting to suspect your older than 35

But the “your” is ok 🤣🤣🤣
Dont Get It Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Back