What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ladies and gentlemen, the Prime effect

I was hoping to see some new CU gear. Different designs for hoodies, etc.

There's a couple of "Prime" designs and the "IBELIEVE", but otherwise I think they are missing the boat. Does CU have a design department - let's get some ideas. I'd like to see all the folks watching his videos, all over the country, to want to wear CU stuff

the Prime dress ethos appears to be a thing.

i spent a week among a bunch of creative and nerd types trying very hard to be cool.

the dudes that seemed to pull it off best were all Prime derivatives.

i am adding a CU hoodie for under my blazer and some LV accessories.

key to the ethos-- start basic and add a few really ****ing expensive pieces like the blazer and so forth.

hehehehehe. thank you Prime. we live in glorious times, my friends.

i spent a week among a bunch of creative and nerd types trying very hard to be cool.

key to the ethos-- start basic and add a few really ****ing expensive pieces like the blazer and so forth.

1679764562837.gif

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Then step up and bench 245 wearing all that.

Prime is right though 245 really isn't that much weight those boys need to up their game. When I was in college I was doing sets with 275 and I wasn't even a college athlete.
I feel ya. I still bench that much. And hell yes, they need to bench benching more. But regarding HCDS, it’s still funny to me that he’s wearing an overcoat, probably a puffy jacket and a hoody, doesn’t stretch or warm up, laughs at the player, gets on the bench and just starts cranking…and obviously could do more.

I feel ya. I still bench that much. And hell yes, they need to bench benching more. But regarding HCDS, it’s still funny to me that he’s wearing an overcoat, probably a puffy jacket and a hoody, doesn’t stretch or warm up, laughs at the player, gets on the bench and just starts cranking…and obviously could do more.
Yeah, he's a BOSS!

th

Remember when professional athletes who weren't even affiliated with the school would cruise around wearing Karl Dorrell gear? And the Celtics found it noteworthy enough to tweet an image and quote our coach? Those were the days!

That looks like one of those really cheap t-shirts where the graphics would start peeling off after it's first trip through the laundry.

Back