What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LaViska Declares for NFL Draft.

I get that Viska needs to work on route running and isn't going to run a sub 4.4 forty but the "moderate ball skills" critique that I keep reading about Viska is lazy evaluating. He has great ball skills.

I was in the 10th row, at the 45 behind this shot. Even seeing it from this angle, I still don’t understand how he did it. All I know... it wasn’t an accident.
Yeah, watching this live I remember thinking, “****, that’s a pick” and then realizing it was Viska back there and holding my breath. When he ended up coming down clean with it, I was really confused and then just happy. The major takeaway was that there were probably only 2 or 3 guys in the country that catch that ball.

Yeah, watching this live I remember thinking, “****, that’s a pick” and then realizing it was Viska back there and holding my breath. When he ended up coming down clean with it, I was really confused and then just happy. The major takeaway was that there were probably only 2 or 3 guys in the country that catch that ball.
I tried to find a gif of the shrug celebration, which was a continued move out of this catch, like ‘what did you expect?’, but my internet skills are weak today. that shrug was the icing on the wtf-just-happened cake from stands.

I was in the 10th row, at the 45 behind this shot. Even seeing it from this angle, I still don’t understand how he did it. All I know... it wasn’t an accident.

there is so much going on in those fractions of seconds. How do you keep control of your body in mid flight, fight a defender off, catch a ball with your arm in that position, stiff arm defender, and maintain control of caught ball? All this with a few nagging injuries to boot...and a wildcard of a QB.

I thought it was a pick, then I hoped for an incomplete pass...then I was absolutely stoke and amazed for the touchdown.

It was like the game-winning TD at stincoln last year. I was at the game, and couldn’t see what had happened. I thought the play was dead at first, but then I saw the CU section erupt. I saw replays and it was a great catch in double team.

the only ball control issue I’ve ever notice was the KR fumble against the nubs. Maybe a few throws too, but not completely Viska’s fault

He had surgery immediately after the combine, then the Covid-19 quarantine hit. If he drops in the draft it is because he hasn’t been able to visit teams to have their medical staffs determine his post surgical progress on top of the fact he has a history of getting injured. Teams know he is talented enough to go in the 1st round, his potential drop is not based on talent.

On a side note, it is quite possible that Tua drops out of the top 10 because of his injury history and his current injury status. It is never good to be injured going into the draft and this is probably the worst year in decades to be injured going into the draft.

Selfishly I hope he slides a bit. Dolphins could end up with Tua, an OT, and Viska with their first three picks.

He had surgery immediately after the combine, then the Covid-19 quarantine hit. If he drops in the draft it is because he hasn’t been able to visit teams to have their medical staffs determine his post surgical progress on top of the fact he has a history of getting injured. Teams know he is talented enough to go in the 1st round, his potential drop is not based on talent.

On a side note, it is quite possible that Tua drops out of the top 10 because of his injury history and his current injury status. It is never good to be injured going into the draft and this is probably the worst year in decades to be injured going into the draft.
Word is his interviews were abysmal, as well.

Who gives a ****? I don't care if you don't know what 3+3 is. Can you play and stay out of trouble, that's all I need to know. I don't need to know how many uses there are for a Godamn brick.

In all the draft scouting reports and overload of information available to remember to turn on the tape and trust your eyes. Shenault is as exciting a player as I've ever seen play for CU, right up there with Hagan. I've seen some real big time players come through CU but those two are the top of my personal list.

There is not one reason Viska should have not played his freshman season. One of the most unreal talents to ever play at CU and we had a coach who refused to play freshman. He will have one hell of an NFL career if his health can stay in tact. So happy for him and really hope he goes in the first.

There is not one reason Viska should have not played his freshman season. One of the most unreal talents to ever play at CU and we had a coach who refused to play freshman. He will have one hell of an NFL career if his health can stay in tact. So happy for him and really hope he goes in the first.

It is a tragedy.

Remember when he got on the field briefly for a few snaps and was completely electrifying? I do too. It’s too bad our head coach was too stuck in his ways.

Back