What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LAVISKA SHENAULT IS A BAD BAD BAD MAN

I really wish he was on a good team
The checkdown, dink and dunk offense the Jags are running is going to get him lots of touches because he is good at that but they aren't good enough from a line/QB perspective I don't think to have the vertical passing game. He is so special because he can take a screen or a slant to the house, run power out of the backfield, or take the top off the defense. I think the Jags will be able to showcase 1 and 2, but in the NFL 3 is very well paid.

Once they got down yesterday they just didn't have the time to look downfield for anything.

Check out how #28 is slow to get up and seems stunned after Laviska and him collide at the end of the play. Laviska pops right up after being tackled by about four Dolphins:

If you're a DB, Viska is the type of guy you don't want to come up and hit. Big, strong, and physical.

not to mention that the kid doesn’t want to go down to the ground. Just seeing what Viska did to the Stanford kid last year, makes me think that getting getting drafted in round 2kind if put a chip on his shoulder...

not to mention that the kid doesn’t want to go down to the ground. Just seeing what Viska did to the Stanford kid last year, makes me think that getting getting drafted in round 2kind if put a chip on his shoulder...
He can run too, forgot that part.

4th highest rated rookie through 5 weeks according to PFF.

Shenault is coming off back-to-back strong showings against Cincinnati in Week 4 and then Houston in Week 5 that each ended in a PFF grade north of 80.0. He’s shown off his ability to plow through contact and shed tackles in those two games, with an NFL-high five broken tackles, the third-most yards after the catch per reception (8.4) and the fifth-most receiving yards after contact (31).

Overall on the season, Shenault has produced an 81.3 receiving grade that ranks 11th among 87 qualifying wide receivers. He has twice the amount of explosive 15-plus-yard receptions than any other receiver on his team (eight), despite having the lowest average depth of target by nearly two and a half yards (7.3). Shenault hasn’t had a breakout game like Jefferson or Claypool, but he is steadily putting up solid numbers and is still very much in the race for being the top rookie wide receiver of 2020.

He had a quiet day yesterday with 3 catches for 10 yards and 1 rush for 1 yd (a first down) but that doesn't mean he didn't do Viska things. He got the first down on this play that looked like a no hoper.

1603126732018.png
1603126869103.png

Attachments

• 1603126815281.png
    1603126815281.png
    264.8 KB · Views: 0
Back