What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookalike & Game thread - #20/21 (AP/ Coaches polls)/ #19 (NET rankings) Men's bball at #15 (NET) Arizona (Tucson, Saturday, 1/18, 12:30 PM MT, Fox)

What I don't get is how many shot clock violations we get. WTF are the assistant coaches doing?

All you mother****ers that expect everyone to be on here every game, win or lose ... **** straight off. Some of us have lives outside of CU sports and/or can’t watch the games live. It’s rare for me to be able to watch the games live, I’m usually on delay. Most of you ****ers can’t handle any ****ing criticism about our teams ... even though we’ve been mired in mediocrity for years (with occasional blips of good.)
It's not the complains that bothers me, it's your double standard that shows you just hate Tad and this team. You refuse to believe this team is good. We beat Ducks so hard and to you it's because "they had a off day in 3 points shooting"! We beat ASU in our first game and it's because "they had 3 guys out!". We beat them again on Thursday and you just conveniently disappear. We are cold in Tucson today and you can't wait to let us know "CU sucks!".

Maybe it's not us hating the criticism, maybe you should try to stop trying to find excuses for the other teams.

Take what is there, they want to extend on D, drive it. Also, get the ball in the middle, they like to trap in the corners.

We need a 10-0 type run. I sure don’t see that happening with the energy level we’re playing with.

It's not the complains that bothers me, it's your double standard that shows you just hate Tad and this team. You refuse to believe this team is good. We beat Ducks so hard and to you it's because "they had a off day in 3 points shooting"! We beat ASU in our first game and it's because "they had 3 guys out!". We beat them again on Thursday and you just conveniently disappear. We are cold in Tucson today and you can't wait to let us know "CU sucks!".

Maybe it's not us hating the criticism, maybe you should try to stop trying to find excuses for the other teams.

It's because this team can be so good (Dayton) that games like this are unacceptable

Kin has to learn that you cannot go up in the paint, stand there, then try going up against the trees. He is 0 for 765 on that shot, just stop it already

Not happy with Announcers acting like Buffs are garbage #20 team and Arizona is amazing despite not winning any meaningful away games. STFU, this game in Boulder is a 15 point Buff win.

Battey has balled every game, sad to see him have no influence

Nnaji is kicking Tyler’s ass. That’s the biggest issue today. Other issues sure, but that’s the biggest one.

But Bey is ready for the NBA for sure! Who cares if he is being dominated by a freshman, and is not listed as a NBA draft at all in the Athletic’s latest 2020 mock draft.

Have to hit all the free throws here on out, and stop with the unforced TOs that's the crap that drives me nuts. yep DBT need a run

Back