What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookalike & Game thread - #20/21 (AP/ Coaches polls)/ #19 (NET rankings) Men's bball at #15 (NET) Arizona (Tucson, Saturday, 1/18, 12:30 PM MT, Fox)

Not happy with Announcers acting like Buffs are garbage #20 team and Arizona is amazing despite not winning any meaningful away games. STFU, this game in Boulder is a 15 point Buff win.

Battey has balled every game, sad to see him have no influence

Well, we are getting our ass kicked

But Bey is ready for the NBA for sure! Who cares if he is being dominated by a freshman, and is not listed as a NBA draft at all in the Athletic’s latest 2020 mock draft.
Oh look, they let the f*ckmonkeys out of the zoo for the weekend.

Did the announcer just say Arizona's coach had a constipated look?? Yes, why yes he did. Ok that made the game worthwhile.

Typical AllBuffs poster whenever we get stomped in a potential statement game against a good opponent: “Oh well, calm down, these games happen to everyone ...”

And this game just went from "tough opponent on the road" to BLOWOUT, which I'm less okay with

CU can win in McHale someday.

Someday.

Today is not that day.

Damn that monkey on Tad’s back dishing out prime time national TV audience humiliation.

Ok. The layup off the missed free throw was the last straw for me. Turned it off. This game sucked. Nnaji was the best player on the floor today.

Road trip was still successful earning the split.

CU is a pretender again this year, like every year. His teams are consistently mediocre. But, the good news for you and others here is that Tad Boyle is the coach for life baby!
This f*cking guy. Back to the zoo with you f*ckmonkey.

Ok. The layup off the missed free throw was the last straw for me. Turned it off. This game sucked. Nnaji was the best player on the floor today.

Road trip was still successful earning the split.
right there with you, time to make me a sammich. Washington teams coming in next week, that should provide us some reprieve.

Pretty obvious the team didn't come in really thinking they wanted or needed to win this game. I don't say that because they've played poorly. Missing shots and turnovers through effort happens. I say that because the defensive effort is lacking, the hustle isn't there at all and they have put no effort into rebounding. The Buffs are better than they've shown today but only if the players decide they need to win every game, every time they step on the floor. Clearly this group of upper class players still hasn't fully bought in to Tadball.

Back