What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NBA (and other pro league) Buffs

In last night's blowout against the LA Sparks, Jaylon Sherrod had a beautiful assist in 6 minutes of playing time. The announcer, Carolyn Peck, said Sherrod is going to find a team and stick because she is so tenatious as well as she has the skills to make it in the WNBA.

Jay ended up with 2 assists and 1 steal. One of the assists was on for a 3 point shot.

If you recall, Jay was not drafted. I am positive that lit a fire in her. The fact that CU was her only P5 offer made her want to get better every day and stay at CU no matter what. She was thankful to JR for giving her the opportunity to play.

Given the opportunity, she will keep getting better because she has never given up in her life and she wants to prove those in power in the WNBA wrong.

She got on one of the players in the interview for not making the shot on 2 potential assists.

She is also playing the 2 most of the time, which is new to her.

Just came to post this. I am so happy for Jay! She has worked so hard for this.

No one believed in her except for JR Payne at the collegiate and no one believed in her enough to draft her. I know she doesn't get paid much but ride this for all it's worth. The Liberty are sitting in 1st place at the moment.

The Olympic break was a big part of Jay getting to this point. Working out with the team got her where she needs to be.

Just came to post this. I am so happy for Jay! She has worked so hard for this.

No one believed in her except for JR Payne at the collegiate and no one believed in her enough to draft her. I know she doesn't get paid much but ride this for all it's worth. The Liberty are sitting in 1st place at the moment.

The Olympic break was a big part of Jay getting to this point. Working out with the team got her where she needs to be.
Certainly WNBA money, especially for bench players isn't great but this is the highest level in the game. To be able to make a roster and even better carve out a career means that for the rest of her life she can know she was one of the best in the world, elite in the sport.

Certainly WNBA money, especially for bench players isn't great but this is the highest level in the game. To be able to make a roster and even better carve out a career means that for the rest of her life she can know she was one of the best in the world, elite in the sport.
And she is doing it against all odds. A Liberty fan told her when they play to Fever to give Clark a very hard foul!

Jay definitely made an impression. She got T'd up in that 1 minute of play and rolled under the ref to get up from the court :ROFLMAO:

Liberty fans are loving her and so are the teammates from what I saw on Twitter.

They have a poll going for her nickname.

Fans said she fits right in with the play where she got the T.

Gotta love it.

Supposedly Jay is making just over $14K on this contract, which leaves the Liberty with $33 under the cap.

During the obligatory tunnel walk, instead of being near the end, she walked in with the starters.

Another article!

Back